Any way to get some practice in online?

Guest TonyB

Hi, my first post on here since joining a few weeks ago.

I've taken part in online racing a few years ago with sim-stox, only got up to blue top i think.

Before i took part i'd been practicing offline doing race seasons in factor and was confident i'd do well online, how wrong was I lol.

My first few meetings I just seemed to get in everyones way, so the offline cpu opponents are not a true reflection of how competitive you would be online.

I've just had a look in member area but it won't let me pay for a subscription, obviously due to coming up to end of season or something, so I was wondering if there's any way of joining any other members online for some practice, not in the meetings or anything, just thought during the week ukdirt might have had an open server to practice on.

Thanks guys

Hi Tony,

Firstly welcome to UKDirt!

Over the winter we will be running a free league for everyone to take part in, this also opens the opportunity of a discount for the main season next year if you take part in the winter series. The servers are passworded for paid members, however during the winter as i mentioned before they will be open to everyone. This is probably your best opportunity to see where you stand in pace and to also get some good practice in, during meetings that are not as important as the main season itself.

More details will follow for the winters series in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out!

Hope to see you on track soon!

if you want to practice online join the server before the meeting starts round 6pm to 8 that way no one loosing any points or nothing sure the other drivers wont mind

need password for server, and not being a paid member means i don't get the password lol.

i'll wait till the free winter series starts and then become a paid member next season if i'm at a competitive level

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..