RESULTS: Sheffield (20/04/17)

DanSkin

Thanks to all who raced tonight and thanks to Stumpy his stewarding assistance!

Results:

Whites & Yellows: 17 582 381 976 444 125 44 82 275 49 100 777

Heat 1: 236 44 484 976 291 48 381 589 246 100 1 237 125 777 275 238 49 444 17

Heat 2: 48 1 236 44 527 82 976 238 582 291 39 100 79 381 777 49 275 17 237

Heat 3: 112 236 976 527 125 589 484 291 246 381 582 82 100 238 444 49 79 17 39

Heat 4: 1 112 527 582 44 48 39 246 275 125 79 589 82 484 777 100 237 444

A-Final: 236 39 48 527 112 238 125 237 275 589 1 484 582 79 82 291 381 246 444 777 100 976 49 17 44

GN 1: 1 976 44 82 112 39 527 125 237 236 381 484 275 48 246 49 777 582 238 79 100 589 444 291 17

81 pts 236 DanSkin

64 pts 527 fast track

61 pts 112 Tom D

60 pts 48 Tinman

59 pts 39 LeeK

39 pts 1 Wardieee

38 pts 44 Tom K

37 pts 976 rik

33 pts 125 N.Burhenne

28 pts 238 Kane_M

19 pts 82 Dbecks

19 pts 237 rickyljames

13 pts 589 Stijneman

12 pts 275 Boglehole

12 pts 484 Jack Ward

10 pts 291 Marten

9 pts 582 ginger

7 pts 246 Stox

5 pts 381 kevharbord

1 pts 100 Tomdavison

0 pts 49 DavoSayco

0 pts 17 Dan W

0 pts 444 ritzoberst

0 pts 79 weeryan

0 pts 777 HGR

The replays are here! (server .48)

So I set myself a very hard target for tonight of a whopping 1 point. Unfortunately this did not avail and I am truly disappointed in the outcome!!! lol didn't expect anything tbh from blue hopefully admins realise it's was a but of a silly decision as all I did was get in the way of reds half the time anyway thanks guys cya monday

Edited by HarryGrahamGaming

I had the same target Harry :lol:

My first time in however many seasons racing here, and I think I know why now. Best race I had was the final which i was leading by a few seconds, then hit someone rejoining and spinning in front of me... then the Grey top unnecessarily buried me and put me on my roof...

I guess it wasnt meant to be :)

Cheers admins, not coming back to this hell hole though ;)

Well this was my second f1 meeting and it did go better then the first one haha. Almost got my first heat win until I lost it to wardieee and danskin on the last lap. Was a little unlucky in the final were I got some hard hits but thats part of the game. Then came the grand national, I was just hoping for some points after the DNF in the final and I did it, a nice second place.

So I am a happy man with how it goes by now as it was just only my second meet. I have to miss next one but will come back, cheers ;)

Cheer's For Meeting. Wd Tom44 On Your Results & Point's Scored. WD dan236 For Winning Final & Being The Top Points Scorer.

I was happy & went really well In practice,which i was rewarded with my highest points scored so far of 19pts,then to have beaten my score last time we raced on that track of 10pts 😀 & very happy to get my first top 10 finish in the final this season cause for the last 2 finals in a row @ buxton & Nutts Corner I got 11th. Had 1 decent heat where i got 12th & not so good in the other heats due to damage,but final & grand national was really good for me lol considering I moaned about the amount of cars in the heats,I thought to myself oh no its going to be my 2nd meeting since winning the European Championship 2016 that I'm going to score 0 points but I had a brilliant final where i gained two places on the last bend to get 8th & did very well to get 9th in the grand national so well happy about & I've scored once again 😀

It's my 4th meeting overall so far where I scored in the final, which on the

11/10/16 - Bradford shale got 10th.

27/10/16 - Arena Essex got 6th.

17/11/16 - Belle Vue got 8th.

20/4/17 - Sheffield got 8th.

So far there's been 26 meetings since I won the European Championship,1 meeting i was banned for at the end of last season & other meeting was cancelled which was stoke this year.so far I've raced in 24 meetings where ive scored points in 23 meetings from red & only 1 meeting where I didn't score any points in was ages ago, which was on the 18/08/16 @ buxton 😀

Was there a problem with the server tonight???

And I Would like any Head admin to post on this plz.

As far as I am aware, there was no problem with the server.

The reason I asked for an head admin to reply was to make sure the was no problem with the servers.

I have no connection issues but during the last couple of meeting im getting a lot of cars warpin / blinkin. It is getting to be a distraction now.

Other than that thank all who ran the meeting an Mr Starter.

Who keeps all these stats Ricky Jesus lol is this what u spend day time doing?

No not spend day time doing it just I have been taking notes on what I've done so far from red grade meaning points scored at each meeting & regarding the final results I've got a top 10 in which I got asked by fastrack saying to me is that ur best finish in a final meaning 8th So I went bk to the result looking at the top 10 finishes in the finals to see wat I got 😀

Who keeps all these stats Ricky Jesus lol is this what u spend day time doing?

No not spend day time doing it just I have been taking notes on what I've done so far from red grade meaning points scored at each meeting & regarding the final results I've got a top 10 in which I got asked by fastrack saying to me is that ur best finish in a final meaning 8th So I went bk to the result looking at the top 10 finishes in the finals to see wat I got 😀

Ricky go an try to get a little female interaction (Go down Attercliffe) or failing that go an buy a lady doll. You have far too much time on you're hand's

Nice comment Dan W but u don't no me well enough & in fact Ive been chatting to someone for weeks wat I met off a dating app called badoo who lives in gleadless & we chat alot but apart from wen we both at work.by the way I have plenty of time after the meeting as finished to type my blog on my notes on the phone, just keep changing things to make sense then I copied it on to here to be post but didnt do it until i got home cause i was at work.I wasn't going to post a long blog as I've done but due to the fact I was on the brink of not scoring any points until wat happened in the final and the grand national which got me 19pts in total,then to av got my first top 10 in a final this season, which fastrack asked me is that ur best finish in a final so that made me look back at the meetings where I scored 20 plus points in to find out & then to av beaten my last score on that track from red is a really good achievement for me cause I might not get this opportunity ever again to become a red grader so making the most of it 😀

Nice comment Dan W but u don't no me well enough & in fact Ive been chatting to someone for weeks wat I met off a dating app called badoo who lives in gleadless & we chat alot but apart from wen we both at work.by the way I have plenty of time after the meeting as finished to type my blog on my notes on the phone, just keep changing things to make sense then I copied it on to here to be post but didnt do it until i got home cause i was at work.I wasn't going to post a long blog as I've done but due to the fact I was on the brink of not scoring any points until wat happened in the final and the grand national which got me 19pts in total,then to av got my first top 10 in a final this season, which fastrack asked me is that ur best finish in a final so that made me look back at the meetings where I scored 20 plus points in to find out & then to av beaten my last score on that track from red is a really good achievement for me cause I might not get this opportunity ever again to become a red grader so making the most of it 😀

Made changes don't read the one above.

Nice comment Dan W but u don't no me well enough & in fact Ive been chatting to someone for weeks wat I met off a dating app called badoo who lives in gleadless & we chat alot but apart from wen we both at work.by the way I have plenty of time after the meeting as finished to type my blog on my notes on the phone, just keep changing things to make sense then I copied it on to here to be post but didnt do it until i got home cause i was at work.I wasn't going to post a long blog as I've done but due to the fact I was on the brink of not scoring any points until wat happened in the final and the grand national which got me 19pts in total,then to av got my first top 10 in a final this season, which fastrack asked me is that ur best finish in a final so that made me look back at the meetings where I scored 20 plus points in to find out & then to av beaten my last score on that track from red is a really good achievement for me to score points cause so far only 1 meeting out of 24 that ive not scored any points in. i might not get this opportunity ever again to become a red grader so I'm making the most of it 😀 cause it's normally top 10 are superstars/reds which that's a big ask for me to be amongst the people who's always up there & them ones who's been red or superstars for years 😀

Made changes don't read the one above.

Nice comment Dan W but u don't no me well enough & in fact Ive been chatting to someone for weeks wat I met off a dating app called badoo who lives in gleadless & we chat alot but apart from wen we both at work.by the way I have plenty of time after the meeting as finished to type my blog on my notes on the phone, just keep changing things to make sense then I copied it on to here to be post but didnt do it until i got home cause i was at work.I wasn't going to post a long blog as I've done but due to the fact I was on the brink of not scoring any points until wat happened in the final and the grand national which got me 19pts in total,then to av got my first top 10 in a final this season, which fastrack asked me is that ur best finish in a final so that made me look back at the meetings where I scored 20 plus points in to find out & then to av beaten my last score on that track from red is a really good achievement for me to score points cause so far only 1 meeting out of 24 that ive not scored any points in. i might not get this opportunity ever again to become a red grader so I'm making the most of it 😀 cause it's normally top 10 are superstars/reds which that's a big ask for me to be amongst the people who's always up there & them ones who's been red or superstars for years 😀

Well you poked me in the eye with that one Ricky I must say :o

If she lives in gleadless why not take her to the Bowsure for a carvery. I take my tribe there regularly the best round here an they even do lamb plus you can go large get an extra Yorkshire pud an some sausages :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..