G29 PS4 issues

Kruiz136

Hi all, could someone could help me, I recently bought a second hand G29 so I can play Dirt Rally with a wheel after years of making do with just a pad now I've moved into my own house. I saw it tested before I bought it and seemed fine. When I got it home I couldn't get it to stay powered up (FFB kept going off). An Internet search suggested that if I was using a multi socket adapter to try the mains and sure enough that worked and everything was as it should be. . . A few weeks later and I had time for another blast but now the wheel seems to calibrate fine and has FFB resistance whilst in the PS4 home screen but as soon as any game is booted it up the FFB immediately goes off every time and stays off until the wheel is turned off and on again. Any ideas what could be causing this?

FFB option says it's turned on mate, I've tried switching from PS3 to PS4 mode in game which recalibrate the wheel and the FFB cokes back but then non of the buttons work, until you press the PS button, the game then says controller connected at which point the buttons work again but the FFB goes back off. When you try to start a race the steering is just hard left and moving the wheel has no effect on the car.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..