F2 World result*SPOILER*

Pedz 212

Winner h24, 2nd 732, 3rd 79. All ni cars finished, details to follow. World final was held back in meeting for track to dry, seemingly its ok for our cars to qualify in the wet but not ok for english and scots to race in it. Organisation of this meeting making ballymena look flawless.

Quote of spectator2 on www.NIOvalRacingForum.com

Edited by pete904ni

thank god Moodie didn`t win 011.gif  and even better news that Burgy didn`t either thumbup.gif

LOL Fozz you should take that St Andrews Cross of your profile!!

I remember the good old days when it didn't matter who won as long as it was a Scot. You could always give them pelters the following week when they were back home!!

Anyways well done to Big Maus! (or is it wee Maus?) Don't forget your responsibility to race in Scotland with the Gold Roof at least once next season!

thank god Moodie didn`t win 011.gif  and even better news that Burgy didn`t either thumbup.gif

I agree fozz

I just got back and Well done H24 gd to see the race in holland, Nice to see someone travel all that way and get something.

Edited by COURTY 334

I remember the good old days when it didn't matter who won as long as it was a Scot. You could always give them pelters the following week when they were back home!!

Anyways well done to Big Maus! (or is it wee Maus?) Don't forget your responsibility to race in Scotland with the Gold Roof at least once next season!

I have to agree with fozz, Dinnae like those two!  Glad it went to the continent thumbup.gif

Same feeling here Chewy, if Moodie came back with the Gold Roof, it's great that we have it in Scotland and its also another reason to hurl abuse at him  thumbup.gif

Edited by Korizin268

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..