.PSD to .DDS Help

BenCroz

Hey, this might be a bit different to most other requests but i recently have finish both my f1 and f2 skins however every time i try and convert it to a DDS it either refuses to load the skin or loads it without any of the decals  and paint and leaving it blank, i thought at first it was just my game acting up but then the dds's failed to also be added for the lates f2 skinpack. so i beleve that for one reason or another my nvidia does not want to work and correctly change the skins. So if anyone is willing to correctly change the skins for me then please PM me on here and i will send the .PSD file to you, so you can correctly change them for me so then i can send them into the next skinpacks. the help would be greatly appreiated.

No.59 BC

1 hour ago, BenCroz said:

Hey, this might be a bit different to most other requests but i recently have finish both my f1 and f2 skins however every time i try and convert it to a DDS it either refuses to load the skin or loads it without any of the decals  and paint and leaving it blank, i thought at first it was just my game acting up but then the dds's failed to also be added for the lates f2 skinpack. so i beleve that for one reason or another my nvidia does not want to work and correctly change the skins. So if anyone is willing to correctly change the skins for me then please PM me on here and i will send the .PSD file to you, so you can correctly change them for me so then i can send them into the next skinpacks. the help would be greatly appreiated.

No.59 BC

For F2s send the PSD to kane238 and we'll get it sorted

22 hours ago, BenCroz said:

No.59 BC

What version of photoshop are you using? and where did you download the dds plugin from?

22 hours ago, BenCroz said:

Im using the latest version of photoshop and i donwloaded the dds plugin from the uk dirt website

if your using photoshop 2020 then that plugin is absolutely no use to you 

Thanks Samson. I tried with the latest NVIDIA downlaod and was having the same problem.  Fortunately the UKDirt team have managed to sort for me i think.  Thanks all for the help.

Edited by BenCroz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..