Cheating

So I have been life banned cause they say I'm ''cheating''.

But when I ask them to explain, they don't have a reason for it or can't even prove it.

What about 236 who is winning for years and doing laptimes 0.100 - 0.200 faster then the second guy. 

You aren't gonna tell me thats all about ''expierence'' 

But cause he is an admin he doesn't get banned.

Just go and check his replay of the World Final from 2018 at Skegness. 

He was doing his fastest lap in one of the last laps, where everyone is struggling with there tyres, he is still pulling laptimes faster and faster.

All I wanna say.

Emiel

social media, facebook, messenger etc is full off people talking about the cheating with certain drivers and one listed above. is there more clarafication on all this situation thats going on, most who race think who is cheating etc so can we put the rumours to bed or whats going on. ??

Edited by Tosh924

• LeeK39 locked this topic

The General Admin team have reviewed the situation and the conclusion resulted in the bans issued today.  No further comments need to be made.  Any further threads made on the issue will simply be removed.