By Popular Demand!

Riggster

From the 'Your Desktop' thread earlier their were a few requests for the rest of the sequence of photos to be posted. For those who haven't read it, I managed to catch some great shots of the roll at the NIR World Masters meeting - all from the home straight stand! I've uploaded them to my webspace to test my Gallery - I'm hoping to get a lot more photos up over the next few weeks. The pictures aren't of the best quality - probably no good for printing, but if anyone wants the original sized files, just send me a pm. Good enough to get an idea though. I've included a number of different crops of each photo too. Let me know it's working ok, and what you think...

http://stox.never-enough.co.uk/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1

Edited by Riggster

From the 'Your Desktop' thread earlier their were a few requests for the rest of the sequence of photos to be posted. For those who haven't read it, I managed to catch some great shots of the roll at the NIR World Masters meeting - all from the home straight stand! I've uploaded them to my webspace to test my Gallery - I'm hoping to get a lot more photos up over the next few weeks. The pictures aren't of the best quality - probably no good for printing, but if anyone wants the original sized files, just send me a pm. Good enough to get an idea though. I've included a number of different crops of each photo too. Let me know it's working ok, and what you think...

http://stox.never-enough.co.uk/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1

Coppermine critical error:

Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Too many connections

thats what i got pal so will try again later

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..