Macromedia Dreawmworks

Andy543NI

hi all this is basically amed at all u computer whizzes (kev)(hint)rofl.gif wold somebody have the time on msn to go throught it and help me on my road to sucess as i have been asked by my local raceway to do a websiteand i have tried and i wud like as much help as possibe to give the promotion sum real suppot.

please PM or catch me on MSN

Cheers all!!

Andrew C coffee.gif

hi all this is basically amed at all u computer whizzes (kev)(hint)rofl.gif wold somebody have the time on msn to go throught it and help me on my road to sucess as i have been asked by my local raceway to do a websiteand i have tried and i wud like as much help as possibe to give the promotion sum real suppot.

Cheers all!!

Andrew C coffee.gif

Andy please don't take this the wrong way but use a spell checker or just stop talking in text speech as that is i don't know about anyone else but my biggest bug bear,i wouldn't go back to a site where they couldn't get correct grammer to start with.

Like i said pal don't take that the wrong way and good luck with your venture thumbup.gif

Edited by crasher407

You on about Macromedia Dreamweaver?

Cheers all!!

Andrew C coffee.gif

Andy please don't take this the wrong way but use a spell checker or just stop talking in text speech as that is i don't know about anyone else but my biggest bug bear,i wouldn't go back to a site where they couldn't get correct grammer to start with.

Like i said pal don't take that the wrong way and good luck with your venture thumbup.gif

yes mate can yu help me ?

cheers crasher and i no it is thats y im buidling a new one aftr i have done the raceways site!

cheers crasher and i no it is thats y im buidling a new one aftr i have done the raceways site!

What's that got to do with what Crasher has asked? For what it's worth all this text speech gets on my nerves as well. I wish everyone could say what they want using fully spelt words, it makes the reading of the posts much easier.

Seriously, Andy, you need to (re)learn how to spell. It's not just because nobody will take a website seriously when it's full of language errors, but also because a lot of the building/programming parts of website development require a close eye on spellings, and, depending on the platform, capitalisation/case sensitivity.

Dreamweaver will protect you from so much, but you will occasionally need to get into the gubbins.

For a web site editor, I recommend Editpad Lite. wink.gif

Notepad is fine, but I like the nifty colours in Editpad and the like. smile.gif

Line numbers are a godsend, also.

I started off with notepad and then moved onto dreamweaver but I was using the text editer for about 75% of the time until I really got into the WYSIWYG viewer.

Last time I used it, it was about 50/50.

I've got a dreamweaver ebook if you want to pm me and I'll email you?

Edited by AlecTPR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..