Well Done Crasher!

Cabs

top  5.gif on paul harrison mate. bet you bricked it seeing him and smithy in the rear view!! rofl.gif have you still got those brown pants lol?

eclipsee_gold_cup.gif  checkeredflag.gif  steeringwheel.gif

1st rule in racing dont use your mirror as you tend too brick it rofl.gif

ROFL @ all over the track Crasher. Let's just keep our foot down, who cares where the corner is, I can just blast round the boards speedway style. Then if I swerve all over the place down the straights it will put off everyone from passing me.

Fair play to you Crash, that was one heck of a drive - magic m8  thumbs_up.gif

Although having said that, my Man of the Race must be Willis - even 515 himself or the Pink Panther couldn't have done a better job of fencing Smith, awesome for a yellow top to pile him in like that - good on ya Dave!  appl.gif

Great drive m8 !

One of those occasions where all went right especially the return on Paul (2).

Another day you would have hooked up or spun or your engine let go  rofl.gif

Was Binny driving the 337 car   banana.gif

Crasher, you just got the ultimate compliment - I just showed the wife the clip this morning, and she said "Your mate's style of driving reminds me of Frankie" thumbup.gif

Get yerself a car again m8!

Frankie who????? scared15.gif  rofl.gif

she probably means frankie howerd m8 wink.gif

most probably  rofl.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..