3ds max

Speed

Rikard (maybe Speed) too, I found quite a cheap version of 3DMax v8 so if you give em a yell on MSN I'll hook you up with it... wink.gif

aaza AT gmail.com (regretting putting in the @ in other places because of the spam I'm getting, lucky Gmail has a good Junk Mail folder) shrug.gif

Edited by aaza

• 2 weeks later...
No way do you actually pay that much for it  scared15.gif

Honestly, we do!!!  ohmy.gif  blink.gif

I sold my house to pay for it...need commitment for this forum

Cheers

Grasser#233

(typing on a laptop in cardboard city....I can do pointless renders constantly though)

I know what you mean Grasser, all thats left in my house are a few deckchairs and an empty guinea pig cage. Worth it for those renders though! Now all i need its those 3DS Files? Anyone got them? If anyone has please add me to msn so i can pretend to be your friend  king.gif

Edited by MoR137

Alright im sorry,

I thought you might work with it for real and get a free copy, i got a free copy of psp, photoshop and im getting 3D Max free, its a bit of a waste really cause im not much good with any of them lol

Rikard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..