Change of duties within the admin team.

Kevin

Now that most of the second tier admins are in place (announcements about the remaining places will be made in due course) some other changes have been made within the UKDirt admin team.

Jamie & I have decided that the time is right for us to take a less active role. This means that some responsibilities will change and the workload will be spread differently.

Jamie has decided that he no longer has the time to control the UKDirt finances and asked for someone else to take over that responsibility. Therefore, it has been decided that Maverick (Paul Broderick aka PB - 525) will be taking over control of the UKDirt finances. This change is not an overnight change as various aspects need to be clarified between the two people so for now continue to address all payment queries to Jamie. An announcement within the next month or so will be made when the responsibility changes hands, which will definately be before the next JOLT payment is due. Maverick will remain in his second tier F2 admin role and will not become a full UKDirt admin member.

I have also decided that time is a premium commodity these days and I no longer have the time to continue with all my general admin duties. With immediate effect, all I have responsibility for now is the forum. Therefore if there is any query/problem with the forum, they should be directed towards myself.

As for all the other general admin duties, these will now be handled by MC, who has kindly offered his assistance once again. These duties will included accepting people for trials, dealing with complaints in respect of the breaking of general UKDirt rules (basically anything that is non-league specific) and general upkeep of the UKDirt website. The contacts page on the UKDirt website will be updated accordingly when the other second tier admins have been decided.

Spreading out the responsibilities of the general admin roles along similar lines as the second tier admins created to help run the leagues can only be good for UKDirt.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..