MOD Launcher not working?

Guest alienpube

Guest alienpube

i have installed the nascar heat mod launchedr and all of the ukdirt banger files from the ukdirt website but i cant seem to get ukbangers to open when i click on UKBANGERS to open it, it comes up with this...[attachmentid=4391]

post-803-1136420983.jpg

Guest alienpube

heres another screenshot  blink.gif [attachmentid=4397]

john maybe this would be easier if you added me to msn?

alienpube@hotmail.com

sorry about this mate... dont mean to be a pain im just ment to be racing tonight

post-803-1136465670_thumb.jpg

Edited by alienpube

heres another screenshot  blink.gif [attachmentid=4397]

john maybe this would be easier if you added me to msn?

alienpube@hotmail.com

sorry about this mate... dont mean to be a pain im just ment to be racing tonight

I havent got Mod Launcher, but would have a guess as to all it does is save some space on you desktop really, and all the files are in one place????

If you are that desperate to race mate, why not just use the UkDirtBanger icon that gets copied to your desktop??

Guest alienpube

because this comes up when i double click on the ukdirtbangers

[attachmentid=4398]

i used to race online a while ago and the old mod launcher worked fine.

post-803-1136466356.jpg

Yes. It would help if you have the actual game (Nascar Heat) installed.

By which I mean also that it MUST be installed to the default location. I am not going into the hows and whathaveyous of making Nascar Heat run from an alternative folder (it is possible) so you MUST install it to c:\program files\hasbro interactive\nascar heat

Edited by JohnMid

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..