Looking for renders

MC388

042.gif  hi there, iam currently rendering f2s for the guides section on the web site and i am missing a few models....bandit, king, taylormade, elite evo and the speak.

if anyone can pass them on to me or point me in the right direction i would be very grateful.

Edited by mickymoo

MC,

Scrappy is sending me the skin soon for the new 280c, not sure whether or not you wanted to wait for that??

Can also do you a plain render of one for the website aswell.

Dazza

No worries m8..............I will wait........no problemo.

NickM is doing the plain ones btw................thnx for the offer tho.

UPDATE:

Skinpainting guide:

F1 being done by Grasser.

Bangers being done by NickM

F2 being done by Mickeymoo

Hotrods already done by Aussie

Any takers on SSC ??????

World Champions:

Already received a few, but still missing also a few. So any help would be great.

Leek has the tga-file of his world championship winning SSC car.

Any takers ???

MC. I saw a great render of Leeks WF car (best render ive seen) and it's on the forum, but i don't know where. Someone could point you in the right direction though hopefully.

Those were renders of my car from last season. Got a new one for next year. I think the renders you are talking about were in a stadium setting which i dont think MC wants anyway.

MC. I saw a great render of Leeks WF car (best render ive seen) and it's on the forum, but i don't know where. Someone could point you in the right direction though hopefully.

Those were renders of my car from last season. Got a new one for next year. I think the renders you are talking about were in a stadium setting which i dont think MC wants anyway.

Doesnt matter Leek if they are set in a stadium.

btw I had a crack at the skinpainting guide again..............have a look at the hotrods (done by Aussie  thumbs_up.gif )...............click on the pic to see what happens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..