Looking for renders

MC388

Scrappy has got renders of Trash's World final winning 280c, although i have now re-done that car, and if Scrap wanted to, he could do Trash's skin onto that, let me know thumbs_up.gif

world final winning 280c would be great.

thnx m8

I'll do a render of my 2 Litre Banger world final winning car and whilst on this subject I'd like to see a render of every car somewhere on the website, as I've said before the website is superb at doing what it does (the technical side) but IMO it could really do with some extra visual stuff, hopefully thats what you are undertaking now shrug.gif , I can do a render of every banger if needed.

Thanks for all the help guys.

One idea that I have is to use the renders in the skinpainting guide as a example, so peeps can see how a certain model looks like.

Another idea is to all the world-champions on one page or several.........LOL.

Anyway plenty of ideas, but no renders......................so post them here and I will pick them out, but hang in there cause Im still doing the tech side website first before I start with this.

p.s Renders of the cars only please...........no stadium or whatever.

What about of each chassis aswell, MC? Always a thought  smile.gif (Ie...Randall,Ftoo,Elite,etc etc..for F2's and each mod)

Ur a mindreader also ????

Was planning to use small versions which will placed on the skinpainting page

What about of each chassis aswell, MC? Always a thought  smile.gif (Ie...Randall,Ftoo,Elite,etc etc..for F2's and each mod)

Ur a mindreader also ????

Was planning to use small versions which will placed on the skinpainting page

No MC, just a pratisce server Guru....but you an call me Hack, if ya must  whistling.gif

Here\'s a couple of cars MC.  thumbs_up.gif

Thnx Scrappy............thats 2 champions.

Grasser was so kind to sent his renders over, so missing at least 3..............not counting the 2-litre championship and so on.

Edited by MC388

F1 is covered...................Grasser has kindly offered to do them.

Have a look at the skinpainting guide..........to give u a idea what Im planning for that page.

btw....In the future u will get full-blown versions when u click the \"little\" pic.

Guest Scrapman53

Ok Dazza, no probs m8, thanks. Don't know if Stu will be using a 280c next year though. Depends if the new one is just as fast and hard as the last one. lol.  thumbs_up.gif

My crown when it had a gold top...renders by ....u know who u r wink.gif  thumbup.gif

not got my fig of 8 world car done,but not sure if u wish it?? shrug.gif

Looking for all the world champions Pedz...............so yes.......... LOL

Update:

NickM has kindly offered to do the bangers for the skinpainting guide and I have taken him up on that offer thumbs_up.gif

Mickeymoo has kindly offered to do the F2's for the skinpainting guide....  thumbs_up.gif

FAO Aussie: Could u do a hotrod please and let me see, so I can say if its in the style that Im looking for ??

Thnx guys.

Edited by MC388

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..