No downloads?

mcrew

When I attempt to download the NZ heat patch, or the Swaffham track for bangers, I get this message. The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.ukdirt3.co.uk home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the  Back button to try another link.

Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Explorer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a problem with the website?

I am also waiting for confirmation regarding my account activation, how long would this normaly take, as I have re-registered as there seemed to be alot of problems regarding my ' crewie' user name account ?

try www.ukdirt.co.uk

Been trying that most of the night with no success.

I also find that I get the same message displayed after being on the forum for any length of time. I can overcome the forum problem by disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting, this solves the problem for abot 20 to 40 mins, but it wont work for the downloads off the uk dirt web site. shrug.gif

try www.ukdirt.co.uk

Been trying that most of the night with no success.

I also find that I get the same message displayed after being on the forum for any length of time. I can overcome the forum problem by disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting, this solves the problem for abot 20 to 40 mins, but it wont work for the downloads off the uk dirt web site. shrug.gif

All of the downloads are currently not working on the UKDirt website. We will try and get it sorted asap once we have found the problem.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..