f1 3ds

Speed

Ok i still can't find them i must be blind or they've been taken off the file manager

can some some plz post The

asmith,

briscan,

briscans,

and fwjT

3ds Files and if possible can they be saved with wheels already on them because intil i get 3ds max i'm using a program called "goblender" which is great for making  3d movies but not so great for messing around with 3ds files

Plz if some1's got the time plz post them for me any one will do to get me started

Thanxs for reading

P.S  will people still keep in mind my idea to have a coach designed in 3ds max  as an alternative to the truck and trailer (which are great btw)

Ok i still can't find them i must be blind or they've been taken off the file manager

can some some plz post The

asmith,

briscan,

briscans,

and fwjT

3ds Files and if possible can they be saved with wheels already on them because intil i get 3ds max i'm using a program called "goblender" which is great for making  3d movies but not so great for messing around with 3ds files

Plz if some1's got the time plz post them for me any one will do to get me started

Thanxs for reading

P.S  will people still keep in mind my idea to have a coach designed in 3ds max  as an alternative to the truck and trailer (which are great btw)

Perhaps youd be best off actually asking the designers on the cars IF you can use them to render. Dragon made the top 3 of the chassis you listed and i cant remember who did the FWJT.

At the top of your screen on this forum there is a search button maybe your just plane lazy but i have manage to get all the f1 files without asking anyone i got told where they were and i went looking simple.I have them all and hope to do some rendering of my own so i dont have to bug people.

i've tried looking in the file manager and have tried a search for "f1 3ds files" and it comes back with an error message so if you found them what do you actually type in the search engine

well i thought it was in the f1 download area i did'nt realise it was in the skin painting area i know that was stupid of me not to realise but i'm still getting used to the forum even tho i have been on the forum for some time now

THANK YOU to every one who sent me a reply  thumbs_up.gif  thumbup.gif

and thanks for the given me the link the other day  DaveW329

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..