Hotrod game

Brano5

ok lads iv just downloadid ukdirt hotrods off the website V1 then 2 then 3 and all off the tracks but wen i go to click (GO RACE) you get the loading then it crashis and says: ( Panic: Couldn't load ModelInfo diskglow.mod )  shrug.gif can you help ???

cheers

ok lads iv just downloadid ukdirt hotrods off the website V1 then 2 then 3 and all off the tracks but wen i go to click (GO RACE) you get the loading then it crashis and says: ( Panic: Couldn't load ModelInfo diskglow.mod )  shrug.gif can you help ???

cheers

have you uninstalled and reinstalled since this post? - if you're using NHessentials you might be missing it there - try the demo installation and conversion described in the Heat Newbie guide here

cheers

have you uninstalled and reinstalled since this post? - if you're using NHessentials you might be missing it there - try the demo installation and conversion described in the Heat Newbie guide here

i re downloadid it last nite and downloadid all off the tracks at the same time

i was thinking if there was a file missing out off the installing bit or some think

if you see diskglow.mod try posting on forum and ill try that in game and see wot happends ???  shrug.gif  wot you think???

[i was thinking if there was a file missing out off the installing bit or some think

if you see diskglow.mod try posting on forum and ill try that in game and see wot happends ???

know what u mean (i think, i'm still doing my textspeak GCSE atm wink.gif) but diskglow.mod isnt part of the rods mod (i've just had a look at the UI and part.res) so i'm 99% sure it comes from the original Nheat install - as mentioned previously, go here for the demo install and try subbing those files in.

i can't suggest any more really but its not a 'mod' fault  shrug.gif

[i was thinking if there was a file missing out off the installing bit or some think

if you see diskglow.mod try posting on forum and ill try that in game and see wot happends ???

know what u mean (i think, i'm still doing my textspeak GCSE atm wink.gif) but diskglow.mod isnt part of the rods mod (i've just had a look at the UI and part.res) so i'm 99% sure it comes from the original Nheat install - as mentioned previously, go here for the demo install and try subbing those files in.

i can't suggest any more really but its not a 'mod' fault  shrug.gif

the only heat game iv ever downloadid is F1 and F2

can i just ask wot do i install of that link??

cheers

Brano5

that links for the nascar heat demo which should install into a new folder called 'C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat Demo'

the only heat game iv ever downloadid is F1 and F2

given the title of the thread is 'hotrod game' you've lost me now  rofl.gif

I’m running the full NASCAR heat not the demo but iv got F1 heat and NI F2 bangers and SSC and they run fine just the hotrod game playing up but iv had hotrods b4 and it worked so I don’t no really

Do you want me to download NASCAR Heat DEMO??

Cheers

Brano5

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..