try again fao goughik501

chops660

Truely amazing Chops, as a beginner i look up to you and many others on here who produce art work to this standard....

Uh? Importing some models in 3D max, move them around and then hitting the F9 button to render them is already called "looking up to art work of this standard"?

Sorry m8 but you must be joking.

The praise goes to the ones that have build all the actual models and done the skinpainting. Without them there wouldn't even be this whole rush of renders from everybody

The above comment is aimed at the "render boys" in general. It's nothing personal to you Chops

Dragon

Truely amazing Chops, as a beginner i look up to you and many others on here who produce art work to this standard....

Uh? Importing some models in 3D max, move them around and then hitting the F9 button to render them is already called "looking up to art work of this standard"?

The praise goes to the ones that have build all the actual models and done the skinpainting. Without them there wouldn't even be this whole rush of renders from everybody

The above comment is aimed at the "render boys" in general. It's nothing personal to you Chops

Dragon

totaly agree dragon. thats why i try to make the renders a little different.

As i've already said. " the praise goes to the people who model the cars, rendering is the easy part".

chops

ps. I did model the trailer.....lmao

Edited by chops660

Dragon

I'm sure Dave meant no offence Dragon, after all he is a beginner as stated in the post.

At least he posted praise of the work done rather than the more normal newbie post of 'why haven't you done this track or that track yet?'

By the way those pictures are stunning! Well done to all involved (including the modellers  rolleyes.gifthumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..