driver tx

Guest bangerfreak

how do i go about doing a driver file so that i dont just have plain cars no decals on them or there just novice cars

4093[/snapback]

you need to edit the driver.txt m8... rolleyes.gif

if you aint got your own skins??? you can put in some of the others cars if you know the correct .tex and car type etc... instructions are on ukdirt site under GUIDES - SKIN PAINTING...

if you aint got your own i can knock a quicky up for you... thumbup.gif

Edited by chops660

how do i go about doing a driver file so that i dont just have plain cars no decals on them or there just novice cars

Just download the banger team skinpack m8!

All cars show offline and you don't need to touch the drivers text. Just download the 2 team skins from www.ukdirt.co.uk, and by going menu, downloads and select the banger car.

The drivers text is simple to use, all you have to do is add below and change the racers name, racers number and the chassis type. Leave everything else the same!

table driver

name MichaelG

number 38

chassis granIc

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

any more help, send me a pm :thumbs up:

Edited by MichaelG - 38

Guest bangerfreak

any cars would be great i managed to get the civil war pack ok but all the cars are slow like the legends

i'm having trouble with mns sorting ti out soon i hope

any cars would be great i managed to get the civil war pack ok but all the cars are slow like the legends

i'm having trouble with mns sorting ti out soon i hope

4106[/snapback]

There only slow because you havent made a setup for them, go into garage and mess around with the setups.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..