Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Below are the 3 screens that I change between!

[attachmentid=7919]

Taken at Battle Of Britan at Sheffield - security was non existent so walked onto track!!

[attachmentid=7921]

No wonder Jamie gave up football!

[attachmentid=7922]

Used to have my current skin on the front screen from time to time but top man Aub has knocked me up a new one! He promises me this one will be quicker! :rofl:

post-892-1154158796_thumb.jpg

post-892-1154159445_thumb.jpg

post-892-1154159750_thumb.jpg

Two more tasty Ford Production Coupe's (you may not have ever seen on the track!) ;)

[attachmentid=7477]

[attachmentid=7478]

was a mk3 style taunus at hmc. if i had one ide race it there horrid

yeah I think a left hand drive Taunus mk1 Coupe (mk3 cortina) was raced last year last year at HMC

Yea there was , raced by a welshman. Been few others raced like 2 in Belgium back in easter. One Wally took to a 20 car Swaffham team meeting, Cush took one to Heartbeaker at northampton after Silverstone show and Eastender. Dave Murphy raced one at Mildenhall teams plus i believe Gary Reynolds has raced one.

I actually think they cool part from bulge in middle of the grill and front of bonnet.

• 2 weeks later...

Changed it again Now ive fitted my suspension. Shes abit to low on the front tho :( and i have no adjust left :thumbup::unsure:

Ace car! :thumbup: There's a mint original mk1 XR2 still goin round my town that my mate used to own about 12 years ago!

I had a metallic purple/red/blue flip mk1 XR2 when I was 17. I used to get offers off people I didn't know, virtually every week, to buy it off me! :rofl:

Also had a mk2 xr2 and a Fiesta RSTurbo, before I grew up. :scared15:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..