Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres Mine,

PRI 1984! :king:

PMSL, look at the crowd and look at the man standing dead on in the middle. look how lankey he is, well i cant say much either, i am a lankey bean pole :banghead2: .

But anyway, nice pic Knobby, they dont race like they used to.

Sash

• 3 weeks later...

The sad thing is nearly everybody is calling cristiano ronaldo a cheating scumbag. before pointing the finger and calling people cheats look at this lanky pratt and maybe you will realise how trinidad felt :rofl:

Edited by Cod120

The sad thing is nearly everybody is calling cristiano ronaldo a cheating scumbag. before pointing the finger and calling people cheats look at this lanky pratt and maybe you will realise how trinidad felt :rofl:

Ahhhhh, typical scottish loser, always the first to jump on england......the better team! trying to say what the team did wrong or what a player had done wrong! Could see them waiting, ready to fire the comments at us....

Trying to cover the fact scotland didn't make it!

We got further than you and we always will do!

:thumbup:

Edited by Munster

Ahhhhh, typical scottish loser, always the first to jump on england......the better team! trying to say what the team did wrong or what a player had done wrong! Could see them waiting, ready to fire the comments at us....

the sad thing is m8 we know were rubbish we know we prob wont make it throught the group stages if we get there but you clowns actually think your going to win the tournament :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the sad thing is m8 we know were rubbish we know we prob wont make it throught the group stages if we get there but you clowns actually think your going to win the tournament :rofl::rofl::rofl:

least someone has called it Right

Whats wrong with thinking positive? we had a good team this year, we played well against Portugal with 10 men and in my opinion deserved to win. You may say that every year we say we can win, but as i said whats wrong with thinking positive? its hardly going to inspire a nation if the Captain says "were a bit crap but we may get through the group stages if we are lucky" its better to look on the bright side and think we can win, then hopefully we can perform better.

Another thing i don't understand is why generally the Scottish have a HUGE chip on their shoulder when it comes to the English, why? the Scotts love to see England loose, why? and they’re are happy when we get kicked out the world cup, why? if Scotland were in it id honestly want them to do well and i'd cheer them on, and if England wouldn't win the cup i'd want Scotland to win it, simply because its part of Great Britain and part of our Country. I think the Scotts need to grow up a bit and stop being to so anit-English, it just makes them look pathetic, especially when they don't even play football.

Edited by Rikard

Whats wrong with thinking positive? we had a good team this year, we played well against Portugal with 10 men and in my opinion deserved to win. You may say that every year we say we can win, but as i said whats wrong with thinking positive? its hardly going to inspire a nation if the Captain says "were a bit crap but we may get through the group stages if we are lucky" its better to look on the bright side and think we can win, then hopefully we can perform better.

Another thing i don't understand is why generally the Scottish have a HUGE chip on their shoulder when it comes to the English, why? the Scotts love to see England loose, why? and they’re are happy when we get kicked out the world cup, why? if Scotland were in it id honestly want them to do well and i'd cheer them on, and if England wouldn't win the cup i'd want Scotland to win it, simply because its part of Great Britain and part of our Country. I think the Scotts need to grow up a bit and stop being to so anit-English, it just makes them look pathetic, especially when they don't even play football.

Good story there :appl:

But i bet IF Scotland did get throught and England didnt it probably would be vice versa.

But anyway back to the right topic Few good desktop wallpapers

Martin :shrug:

Edited by martwisely

Guest Scrapman53

The reason most of us have a chip on our shoulder is because we get sick of hearing 1966 every time England are in a tournament! We all know England won the World Cup that year, but why do the commentators keep ramming it down our throats?

Any other sport, Stockcars included (I actually shout for some Englishmen to win when they come to Cowdie) I don't mind English people winning. But Football is a different story!

I haven't watched much of the World cup this year, but I did see most of the England game yesterday and I was pissing myself watching Ferdinand and co sobbing at the end, and it was even better watching the long faces when the program went back to the studio. :rofl:

TBH, Im bl##dy glad we're out of the footie! It hacks me off that normality gets thrown out of the window as Englands in a footie tournament.

No other sport gets the bleedin prioraty that football gets. It cant be 'cause we're so good at the game, afterall we've only won the world cup once, and look at the state of the premiership leagues, all the so called 'English' teams consist of ruddy foreigeners. Even the Great National team is/was managed by a money grabbing johnny foreiger.

* Rant over, atleast till the next batch of 22 gaylords start poncing round a patch of grass after a bag of wind and it takes over prime time tv/newspaper/internet/radio*

I think the Scotts need to grow up a bit and stop being to so anit-English, it just makes them look pathetic, especially when they don't even play football.

were having BANTER m8 your chucking insults if anyone needs to grow up look in a mirror.

Not a particulary avid football fan myself nowadays,(was a regular attendee at Parkhead for a few years ago but inflated prices put paid to that)

The thing that tickles me is the fact that so many Engerland "fans" crow about how bad it is that us "SCOTS"(only 1 "T" in it by the way :rolleyes: ) want England to lose when they are playing

I quite believe there will be a good few Scots that would actually want England to do well, and vice versa( If we actually made it there!!)but also I'm fairly sure the majority of BOTH sets of fans would want to see each other beaten.

To win a world cup is indeed a fantastic achievement but it does get a tad tedious "reminising" on the good ole days..it was 40 flamin years ago for goodness sake, only a select few of peeps using this particular forum were born then :rofl:

Havent really seen much of the reports in the papers to be honest after the match but perhaps its just me, because the stuff I have seen was messers Gerrard,Lampard and Carragher slighting Ronaldo's actions (Nowt at all to do with it being them 3 stooges that utimately lost the tie for Engerland,and perhaps blaming Ronaldo for the sending off kinda takes the heat way from them :rolleyes: and also hearing how it "could" have been a different story "if" shrek hadnt seen red from the pundits..well "if" yer Auntie had :58_58::58_58: , then she'd be yer uncle!!!

I'm all for thinkin positive , you simply have to have some belief... The Jocks beleive that "maybe" the unthinkable will happen and they'll hammer some team 1-0 ;) but if you just enjoy your football, and not preach to the world your past achievements and how good it would be for the economy if your team was to win the World Cup again, then perhaps defeats in the future wont be quite as hard to take as some do, and also others (Scots,Welsh,Irish to name but a few) "may" well be happy if they were to do well

WE'RE CACK 'N WE KNOW WE ARE!! .. SO SHOULD YOU!!

:oops:

With me on me soapbox about the footie I forgot to reply to the actual thread topic!! :rolleyes:

Here's my latest desktop, pic taken a while back mind you at last months F1 Scottish Weekend

:2:

Andymek..

post-47-1151939673_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andymek

Rant over, atleast till the next batch of 22 gaylords start poncing round a patch of grass after a bag of wind and it takes over prime time tv/newspaper/internet/radio

I havent actually heard a more percise and accurate description of football. I love the way that on the new on saturday the football results came BEFORE the news about the battle of the Somme. So basically the quote above is more important that WW1 :o

Rant over, atleast till the next batch of 22 gaylords start poncing round a patch of grass after a bag of wind and it takes over prime time tv/newspaper/internet/radio

I havent actually heard a more percise and accurate description of football. I love the way that on the new on saturday the football results came BEFORE the news about the battle of the Somme. So basically the quote above is more important that WW1 :o

lol i like the way you bring war into it :rofl:

if you think about it we are much better at war than football and have beaten some top teams, in war over history we have beaten France, Spain, Argentina, Germany twice, Italy but then they switched sides, also most of Africa and of course we have beaten Scotland a fair few times aswell :042:

But

:sign15:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..