• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car I'm building

Signwriting done with brush :thumbup:

post-1155-1207641526_thumb.jpg

Nuff said! :011:

yer nuff said, fit a crap door bar, expect someones bumper through it!

Well spedeworth said it was safe it did cover the door and it went through a&B pillars, But obviously you're above them :blink:

i must be if they talk crap like that, if jack overy come and told me it was allowed i still wouldent use it.

epic btw spike :thumbs_up:

Nuff said! :011:

yer nuff said, fit a crap door bar, expect someones bumper through it!

Well spedeworth said it was safe it did cover the door and it went through a&B pillars, But obviously you're above them :blink:

i must be if they talk crap like that, if jack overy come and told me it was allowed i still wouldent use it.

epic btw spike :thumbs_up:

sorry if i sound rude but dont u think ure being a bit harsh the doorplate isnt the right size but put it on a 4 door and it fits so ffs stop havin ago cant u just congratulate him for having ago on the track cause frankly ulot are abit like children :coffee:

anyway this is mine

[attachmentid=24488]

post-1376-1207688566_thumb.jpg

mk2 transit transporter brap :thumbup: Epic pic stig. Frankly it worked cause i got done flat out at end of ipswich straight tell me why if it was longer it would changed it? so it obviously worked cause did i get hurt? NO..

Edited by calum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..