Your desktop

Yorick_H30

he ran over my foot at smeatharpe :angry::1106:

One of the tractors almost ran me over on Sunday....seems like it was the meeting to get hit by vehicles!

was that while you were running away from smiffers? :rofl:

Probably

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is mine

post-2720-1211900130_thumb.jpg

cheers

Zarky

Was there Saturday, That T-bone was unreal, Overy left himself wide open after steaming in on condoms man Dale Hughes then Shanes balls out flat out shot bending Overys rollcage!

A video of that crash, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hvMwC61XAsk

Sorry it's a bit late :rolleyes:

Anyway still a good crash. (And it's at 2:13-2:14ish)

Edited by Spud133

my one from 2day @ crimond banger team meeting, driver ok but had to be cut free as he wasnt able to get out :appl:

And they said barford was bad for banger prep :blink:

my one from 2day @ crimond banger team meeting, driver ok but had to be cut free as he wasnt able to get out :appl:

Pedz, WTF was that?

Looks like practicaly NO preperation went into it....the guys lucky to get out alive. :o

All this moaning about exam results....common sense over rules ANY exam results........just look at some of the posts on here and you can see that the lack of common sense is a very, very bad thing! :banghead2:

Pedz, WTF was that?

Looks like practicaly NO preperation went into it....the guys lucky to get out alive. :o

All this moaning about exam results....common sense over rules ANY exam results........just look at some of the posts on here and you can see that the lack of common sense is a very, very bad thing! :banghead2:

think it was a honda crx racin in with blues etc in 1600cc team meeting,pic will show it was pass'd its best or better know as rotten

post-6-1217355690.jpg

post-6-1217355716.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..