Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what u all think of this???

for got 2 add there is no back seat its all ICE (fusion subs)

and them corsa head lites look like nottin?

Andy you flipping chav!

I'm not impressed about the back seats, ICE fusion subs? Yawn would be ok if some good music would be played on it, but the nugget that probably drives it probably like dance crap. Some people  shrug.gif

what u all think of this???

for got 2 add there is no back seat its all ICE (fusion subs)

and them corsa head lites look like nottin?

Andy you flipping chav!

I'm not impressed about the back seats, ICE fusion subs? Yawn would be ok if some good music would be played on it, but the nugget that probably drives it probably like dance crap. Some people  shrug.gif

I AINT A CHAV AND I DONT LIKE THE CAR WAS POSTIN THIS FOR ALL OF US 2 LAUGH AT!!!!

AND YES ACE IT WUB BE VERY FUNNI IF IT FELL ON HIM!!!!

AND BTW I HATE DANE I LIKE ME AEROSMITH AND MY AC/DC

Edited by Andy543NI

that mini dont look bad just like everyone else said shame about them spoiler things  blink.gif.

Dunno why your all slagging poor old andy off really its his desktop hes see's it not us so whats the prob? Glad to see you have a proper car on there now tho andy (a rwd) thumbup.gif

that mini dont look bad just like everyone else said shame about them spoiler things  blink.gif.

Dunno why your all slagging poor old andy off really its his desktop hes see's it not us so whats the prob? Glad to see you have a proper car on there now tho andy (a rwd) thumbup.gif

well its a nice car but in the drift the auld boy cudnt handel er and we had 2 put him off as the fuel  wad flyin outs it!! blink.gif

Guest Scrapman53
That looks class, Pedz! What game is it?

CC

Battlefield 2 I would think. Btw. Is that a screenshot from your own game Pedz? Looks awesome.  thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..