Wireless Game Pad

Rikard

Hello, im upgrading my humble keybord to a game pad, iv been looking around and had some advice (thanks guys) the one im looking at the moment is this one here

also can you say if you know where you can get it cheeper :rolleyes:

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw...7&category_oid=

Its a wireless one, i was just woundering if theres any issues with it being wireless? like does it have a slow reaction time? or does it somtimes miss an input? or are they reliable and very precise? :joystick:

Any answers/feedback would be great as im trying to improve my lap times :thumbup:

:checkeredflag: Rikard :checkeredflag:

• 1 month later...

I got my new game pad the other day, (the one in my orignal post) and its briliant! i love it, so much betternthan my keybord and less pain in my hands, if anyones after one i recomend my one :thumbs_up:

:checkeredflag: Rikard :checkeredflag:

I'm getting a Ps2, usb converter thingy! lol

It allows me to use a ps2 controller for the PC. Got it off Play.com, it is supposed to arrive on Monday.

It says out of stock but it says it will arrive on monday in the e-mail they gave me and still says out of stock on the website!

Anyway it will be better than the keyboard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..