Colour matches

Frits392

It depends what 'blue' your after, mate?

Is it light blue, dark blue, or a royal blue? Is it the signwriting to go with it, too?

Personally, i'd have a dark blue, with a black car (always have!) but if your looking for something different, the orange would bea good start, but what about an all dark blue car, such as travels? Maybe even a yellow?

Get some yellow/orange/white signriting on there too, to make it 'stand out' a little.

A Dark red body with blue/white/silver chassis would look alright, or maybe even a light green/blue half and half would maybe good, with some dark signwriting?

Many choices...but have you looked up Barry Weatherheads, Paul Brown, Stoxnet or the ftooz forums for pictures or anything? They might spring some ideas in your head? :)

Guest Scrapman53

Can't say i recall anyone with a bright orange car in UKDIRT similar to that of F1 manDave Willis 337

:shrug:

[attachmentid=4805]

This has been my colour scheme for the last 2 years. (Don't use it much now though). And Markie was talking about an orange colour scheme as well. :thumbs_up:

post-60-1139926099.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..