Got this error from the board

psyko75

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 3632 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

anybody know what this mean?

Since somedays i have to re log in everytime from my homepc and sometimes from my work. (think this started after the last windows update - MS really S***)

the error above is shown if i try to go to the last post or using the search funvtion

I'm not sure what that error means but I will try to look into it. Nobody else has reported problems with searching but I'll still see what I can do.

As regards the logging in issue, there was an option to prevent people from loggin in from more than 1 PC as a security issue. I turned this off last Thursday so that issue should not arise anymore.

Having done some research it appears that this error is caused by a cookie on your PC. I suggest you delete your browser cookies and see if the error disappears.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..