Generally Stock Cars

Sparky961

Hey guys, really boring times lately so I have been creating loads of stuff for generally. Well, tracks anyways. I have made, knockhill, skegness and cowdenbeath with Kings Lynn just being finished. Show us what you have done for the game if you have or if not, have fun and play about and you never know.

cheers

sparky

post-103-1142712819_thumb.jpg

post-103-1142712941_thumb.jpg

post-103-1142712978_thumb.jpg

post-103-1142713008_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Sparky.

Been playing Generally on and off for a while. Someone created a standlake track once, which was cool. You can also download some StationWagons, which look more like hearses.

-K

Edited by kevinhinnells

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying to make a track the other day but got stuck in wondering how to rotate objects :shrug:

I was just trying to make a Coventry but gave up after not being able to rotate objects, i will give it another go now! lol

Hi there, here is an update, I have perfected what I believe to be the final design, I need some testers as to tell me what I need to change, I shall send them both the kings lynn and skegness beta tracks, I would like you to test the physics of the car. Send me a pm, ONLY if you know the basics of generally, nobody pm'ing to ask what it is and they want a go. Only pm if you know what it is, you have it and are willing to spend some time on testing and making the cars good. I am going to make both a tar a shale version of the car. In the meantime, here is a picture of the cars belting around cowdie.

cheers

sparky

Hi there, here is an update, I have perfected what I believe to be the final design, I need some testers as to tell me what I need to change, I shall send them both the kings lynn and skegness beta tracks, I would like you to test the physics of the car. Send me a pm, ONLY if you know the basics of generally, nobody pm'ing to ask what it is and they want a go. Only pm if you know what it is, you have it and are willing to spend some time on testing and making the cars good. I am going to make both a tar a shale version of the car. In the meantime, here is a picture of the cars belting around cowdie.

cheers

sparky

Can't see an image mate?

Start markers are like objects, you must have objects selected and then make sure 'start' is in the drop down box and then click somewhere and the starts move, I will be doing coventry next lads, but not until I have finished Skeggy and Kings Lynn lol, which is the tyres that are proving difficult.

cheers

sparky

The typical moany crew have hijacked the thread already. hmmm, so sad that these people have never done anything like this themselves but yet criticise others for trying. I will spend some time finishing Kings Lynn when I get home, no hmap as of yet as I am short on time, I will do a basic coventry when I get home aswell.

cheers

sparky

Here is a list of project sparky said that he was working on as posted by him on this forum

Sparky's projects:

 new and improved Cowdenbeath

 quote from Sparky " I have no experience at track making and i also don't have the desired program for it, but if I do get the desired program Crimond is at the top of my list"

 saloon stockcar build in Z-mod but still waiting to get it into the game

 Peter Falding F1 car

 some Dutch F1 car (silver coloured car)

 planning to go into Prostocks, but still needing to learn to drive

 attempt at modeling a Prostock for the NI League, but still needing help how to get the pillars into an angle.

 painted shale car for the 2006 season, but still not paid for Jolt.

 a more realistic RCE F2 model instead of the crappy thing I have made

 releasing a Ministox skinpack, once he has a few more done

 building the F2 from Alan Bunter only for this quote to end " I need to make the template first. it is pretty complicated so I will keep you posted on updates, everything should be easy enough to map apart from that bonnet which is harder because it is rounded". (posted on 2nd of February) We are still waiting Sparky

 20th of January, "I have mapped the McLoon, so that may be racing the tracks soon"

 another quote from Sparky " What's wrong with a screenshot?? Rendering takes a lot of peoples time up. Just stick the car in the game and take a screenshot from the game and stick it on here. It's alot Easier than getting a render mate." Why go into fight about the rendering of models when you say yourself that there is nothing wrong with a screenshot?

 starting the real life skin of Dutch F2 racer Geert Jan Keijzer and not finishing it. Reason: no pictures of left hand side and backpanel. If you wanted it to finnsh Sparky, you would have mailed the guy in question for more pictures

 stating in various posts that you are planning to come back to UK dirt and race in Jolt, though still we haven't seen you.

 some kind of Stockcar Magazine for UK Dirt F1's and F2's with the quote from Sparky "hoping to make this a monthly thing", we are still waiting…..

 quote from Sparky 25th of June 2005 " I have many models/meshes on the go but until Ii get a working version of max 3 won't be able to finish them.". Well seeing as you can do renders nowadays, what holds you back in releasing all your models?

 A F2 model posted in the same thread as when I released the Elite Evolution car 23rd of June 2005

 27th of December 2004 " I've been wanting to make an updated version of the saloon mod for offline use but what I want to do is increase the size of the cars. At the moment they are smaller than ministox heat, formula ones and f2's aswell. They need to be a larger size. About the size of the bangers. But I can't modify physics. I am also working on a few new chassis aswell. A 3-door sierra, 4 door sierra and a Capri"

 quote from Sparky "I like to keep people updated with my progress with certain models".

Looking at the list above, there is loads in which we are very interested in to see how much progress you have made.

Sparky, you are always amazed why we bring up the "new" Cowdenbeath track you are still making one day. Once you have read the above quotes and project you have been working on, try to tell us how many of these project have actually been finished and brought out for us? The above list is only a few parts of what has been posted by you on the forum of Kev, I haven't even looked on the "old" RCS forum.

Maybe, just maybe you might now understand why we are so critical when you say that you are "working on a project". You say so many things of stuff you are working on that we have lost count and every time you don't show up with any results.

The only thing I could see what you have finished (for the game) is an update for the F2 game, consisting of 3 skins. Only 1 skin was made by you. I am not sure if one of the saloons you planned to build has reached the actual SSc game, but if so, that would be the 2nd project you have finished.

Good luck with your porject :042:

Dragon

Edited by Dragon 428

y dont u just shut up! u can see he is gettin somewere here. at leaste he tries to help people and make new things for people todo unlike you all u do is moan if u aint got nuffing nice to say dont say anything at all! :3::3:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..