wanadoo???

chops660

just been on the blower to wanadoo to change my telephone line over to a new address, and found out tht i've only been on 512kbps broadband, now to change to 1mb when i move house, will this be better for online racing, will i notice a difference?...

This stitching 011.gif **** 011.gif are trying to charge me £25 to shift the line, is this right? the upgrade is free, but the charge is for moving the line, i would cancell it but i've another 4 months contract. any ideas?

Guest Scrapman53

1mb broadband won't make any noticeable difference to online racing from 512. My ping stayed around the same and the upload speed is still 256kbps. You will notice a difference with downloads though, which will be around twice as fast.

If you look through the Wanadoo terms and conditions, then it'll probably state on there that there's a charge if you change your connnection to another house. (in small print) lol. thumbs_up.gif

hi chops

yes the £25 charge is correct (i had to do this last year) did they also tell you it takes 20 days to reconnect you?...10 days to disconnect and 10 days to install at the new house.

When i asked them why it only take 3-4 days to set up a new line when you first register they blamed the delay on BT so i phoned BT and they blamed Wannadoo.

get telewest if its available at your new house.

prydie

hi chops

yes the £25 charge is correct (i had to do this last year) did they also tell you it takes 20 days to reconnect you?...10 days to disconnect and 10 days to install at the new house.

When i asked them why it only take 3-4 days to set up a new line when you first register they blamed the delay on BT so i phoned BT and they blamed Wannadoo.

get telewest if its available at your new house.

prydie

5444[/snapback]

good old wanadoo, 3 days to disconect and connect... they must be getting better... appl.gifthumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..