Ace Autotech

Tricky88

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aussie, would you be able to paint me a Class 1 HotRod painted like James Jamieson Jnr's new Tigra, but numbered 379 and name Martyboy? If you can and need pics just ask on here or PM m mate, hope you can do the skin.

Cheers,

Marty ;)

Edited by martin379

Firstly, yes Erik, he did ask permission to render the model so thats ok.......several have in fact (i'm heartened by how many people like the cars but more importantly by the fact that people HAVE asked permission). As a result of this, I'm planning to release the 3ds models for both cars with the relevant textures and add-on bits (wheels, wheel textures, interior/underside textures and the like) to try and help people make their renders well without cracking cars etc. I'll post more on this in the next couple of days.

Aussie, would you be able to paint me a Class 1 HotRod painted like James Jamieson Jnr's new Tigra, but numbered 379 and name Martyboy? If you can and need pics just ask on here or PM m mate, hope you can do the skin.

Marty, I'm about to do a Jamie Jamieson skin for a National Heat update, so i'll happily take that on if you wish, got plenty of pics here already.....I could do with an ok from rods admin if its for UK Dirt (given the rule mentioned previously about 'replica' cars) but i'll check that out and do the JJ skin next :)

Re: National Heat, there will be an update of course given the new chassis......you've seen the Boardley and Stimson (almost) finished skins already, Dave Brooks' Tigra's done and the Team Haird 351 fiesta is underway. I'll be adding Jamieson, Holtby, Stu Carter etc etc so i'll keep you informed on progress there too (but i'll stop hijacking Aussie's thread for that haha)

Finally finally, great skin Aussie, many congrats m8 all of the skins are getting better and better on here....superb work m8 :thumbup:

cheers all .......... Wrighty

Firstly, yes Erik, he did ask permission to render the model so thats ok.......several have in fact (i'm heartened by how many people like the cars but more importantly by the fact that people HAVE asked permission). As a result of this, I'm planning to release the 3ds models for both cars with the relevant textures and add-on bits (wheels, wheel textures, interior/underside textures and the like) to try and help people make their renders well without cracking cars etc. I'll post more on this in the next couple of days.

Marty, I'm about to do a Jamie Jamieson skin for a National Heat update, so i'll happily take that on if you wish, got plenty of pics here already.....I could do with an ok from rods admin if its for UK Dirt (given the rule mentioned previously about 'replica' cars) but i'll check that out and do the JJ skin next :)

Re: National Heat, there will be an update of course given the new chassis......you've seen the Boardley and Stimson (almost) finished skins already, Dave Brooks' Tigra's done and the Team Haird 351 fiesta is underway. I'll be adding Jamieson, Holtby, Stu Carter etc etc so i'll keep you informed on progress there too (but i'll stop hijacking Aussie's thread for that haha)

Finally finally, great skin Aussie, many congrats m8 all of the skins are getting better and better on here....superb work m8 :thumbup:

cheers all .......... Wrighty

oh behave !!! :blush:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..