Ace Autotech

Tricky88

Hi m8 just realised who you are (i think) are you the same Richard Austin who use to race grass bangers in the south west the same time as my dad Gus Carter and my friend Brett Ellacott from around about 1993 till bout 1995?

No i aint m8 :blink:

Ah ok m8 sorry bout that want to get my facts straight :rofl:

cheers

steve

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi m8 just realised who you are (i think) are you the same Richard Austin who use to race grass bangers in the south west the same time as my dad Gus Carter and my friend Brett Ellacott from around about 1993 till bout 1995?

cheers

steve

aussie did u say u had msn if u have can i have it pls?

cheers

steve

would some1 be able to explain to me how i can put my car on the game wat aussie done 4 me?

cheers

steve

would some1 be able to explain to me how i can put my car on the game wat aussie done 4 me?

hi would u be able to make me a serrie by thursday dont worrie about the carprie could u do it the same couler as the mk2 graniie ty rocky256 and would some1 be able to explain to me how i can put my car on the game wat aussie done 4 me?

aussie u no my mk2 u done could u send me the file again with the drivers tex pls

Hi Aussie would u be able to do me a Yank also for Friday. Same yank as above.

What i would like on it

Race name which is Marty

My Number which is 123

www.crimondstockcars.tk

Orange, white and red. (Orange and front and red in middle and orange at back plz)

and flames somewhere on car.

:thumbup: Cheers Martin :thumbs_up:

PS. o yeh and u can put ur signwriting logo on it 2 if u want

Edited by martwisely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..