Ace Autotech

Tricky88

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hay Aussie, would it be possible to ask for a banger skin please?

my computer is knackered at the moment so im on the familys PC, its only got Microsoft Paint on it lol,

can you please paint me a Polo Memorial skin for the deadline tomoro?

If you are so kind as to do one for me, all it needs is Rikard on it somwhere, and my number 59, a Laurel or what ever is easiest for you, the rest is up to you, don't spend ages on it either,

thanks a lot if you can do one for me, if not can you please tell me soon, so i can ask someone else,

thanks a lot mate

Rikard :thumbup:

could you paint me a farina based on this one but with green where the yellow is and purple all the rest farina dreamer on the rear quarter 317 down the doors in gold EA!'S DO IT FASTER on the boot and homer on the bonnet if you could it would be lubbly jubbly. cheers

post-965-1145480623.jpg

could you paint me a couple of f1 (charger+challenger) and f2 a randall please mate! all of them purple with a green rollcage and chassis white top. white inside. jag shunting down the doors in purple. 317 down the posts! some cheques over the front. you can write ace autotech skin designs on it anywhere. and ukdirt symbol on the roof and 617 on both sides of the finplate with them number what look like they ripped through the metal if you could and calboy on both sides inside the finplate. and add some of them star affect things on calboy. (don't write a number on the f2 because i donno if i can have 617 in them). and kent cams down the sides. if you could it would be lubbly jubbly cheers!

can u paint me a bluebird saloon however u like plz if u could

d/w bout the bluebird it was ma lil brother.

sorry to ask for another car and cancel it but don't paint the f2 because i asked courty to so he gets somemore hits hope thats ok.

hoping lakey accepts swindy putting together a new team. i would like you to paint me a xj6/xj6c in warton invarders colours with the same lines etc as this capri same colours. just with 317 on the doors under the red line and calboy above the red line invaders on rear quarters. warton invaders on bootlid. white inside black cage. 317 on fin. and nod ya head on both wings!!! and homer on the bonnet again if poss mate. :2::king: you can write ace autotech signs on it if you want.

post-965-1145994224.jpg

Edited by calum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..