In correct info

Hi,

I've recently joined ukdirt but havent recived my free trial yet, (says i after pay 5quid first).

Someone said it could be because i have used a MSN email address, Who do i send my details to to get it sorted?

or could admin close my account so i can re register?

Many thanks

Chris.

Edited by chris179

Due to previous members signing up over and over again, and just intent on ruining it for others, the ukdirt admin decided that offering the free trial was no longer viable as it was not fair on our paid up members, who are having practice and races ruined, restarted and tracks changed randomly by free trialists.

It was decided that in order to have the trial, members must pay a £5 deposit which is non refundable, but will be taken from the jolt fee, should you wish to subscribe to use jolt for the remainder of the year.

Details will be in the email that you recieved when you signed up on the ukdirt web site as to how to pay the deposit etc.

Edited by Kev152

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..