Westy Raffle for Pre 70

FireStorm

With the fig 8 world being won by mavrick, the Westy raffle for the ovalchat pre 70 was drawn tonight.

It was won by our very own Chris Pye !!!!!!

So I gave him a bell and he confirmed he would be racing it. And he is expecting twins any minute now!!!!!

Good luck mate

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was there to, a great night! some great stock car action including 191 getting spun into the fence, ripping of a wheel and suspension and rolling over nicly, the bangers saw some great figure of 8 racing and now really got me in the mood for Tuesdays bash! :5::thumbup::5:

Rikard

With the fig 8 world being won by mavrick, the Westy raffle for the ovalchat pre 70 was drawn tonight.

It was won by our very own Chris Pye !!!!!!

So I gave him a bell and he confirmed he would be racing it. And he is expecting twins any minute now!!!!!

Good luck mate

:rofl: he will have more than twins when the night in question get's here, Well done Magpye yah jammy so n so :appl: Hope you have a bonker of a night in it.

:2:

Lakey

Nice one Chris :rofl:

If you don't wanna race it...i'll accept it for helping with the gearbox. lol only joking m8......Paul wants to, he's told me!

Good luck with it anyway, may even come watch you race, let me know when your racing.

Well done m8 :thumbs_up:

Munster.

Yes it is me that was 'lucky' enough to win it....was only doing it for the good of charity LOL!!! :scared15: When Nico rang about 7.30 , I thought it was aprils fools day still but he said no we've just had the raffle and you've won it :blink:

But I will be there and I will be racing it! :thumbup: It is going to be the only racing I'm doing for a while and hopefully that is only due to me not being in a position to sort the Hot Ford out, and not due to me spending a few nights at the A&E department.

I will be doing this for some sponsorship, to raise even more for the charity, when I've sorted out the details I will be posting my pleas.

Thanks for the good wishes and hope to see some of you there!

:2: Chris

Must you lot butcher every classic?

:bootyshake: No of course not, you could buy them all, that would stop them being raced.

Trash I'm sure I will do you proud for once and butcher this one....or should I say I'm sure the other guys out there will butcher me in it! But who wants to see these cars parked in fields and never driven....time to send it in style to the car heavens

when they were rafferling the car it was grey and un-painted, since you have won it do you have the option to paint it?

Rikard, the car was painted, Cecil has painted the car in its original colours and has made a beauty of a job of it. Would be a shame to write all over it

when they were rafferling the car it was grey and un-painted, since you have won it do you have the option to paint it?

Rikard, the car was painted, Cecil has painted the car in its original colours and has made a beauty of a job of it. Would be a shame to write all over it

A shame to write over Grey? if i had a banger i would slap a big "Rikard" sign down the side lol

But being a clasic meeting for clasic cars i suppose its good to do an orignal paintjob, anyways il be supporting it on the night :thumbup:

ps how many cars usally turn up for the Spedeworth pre '70 night?

The less the merrier.

The less the merrier.

lol, i assume your a clasic car fan

The less the merrier.

The less the merrier.

I don't hear you complaining about all the 'classic' minis that get chopped up so you can race ministox???

I certainly am a classic car fan. And proud of it. Also, Minis are plentiful, but tell me Chewy, how many Austin Westminsters do you see on the road?

The less the merrier.

The less the merrier.

I don't hear you complaining about all the 'classic' minis that get chopped up so you can race ministox???

I certainly am a classic car fan. And proud of it. Also, Minis are plentiful, but tell me Chewy, how many Austin Westminsters do you see on the road?

1 less now :rofl:

Guest Trash

Oh btw, I am also a classic car fan...but racing them is better.

I am a member of the Classic Hearse Register, my wedding car was a Hearse...but I love seeing Hearse's raced and smashed to oblivion.

I am a member of the Classic Hearse Register, my wedding car was a Hearse...but I love seeing Hearse's raced and smashed to oblivion.

Preferably not whilst your en-route to the church in them???

Guest Trash

Preferably not whilst your en-route to the church in them???

Church? CHURCH?! I dont do Churches!

The best thing about Hearses i think is.... They are much easier to build, and so much fun to watch, and when they start to splinter, its amazing, just look at 60 Kevin Camdens Ds420 Hearse at Hendos pre68 meeting in 2001, 409 Carl Pears was well parked inside him..

332_Sashchav

post-814-1144219117.jpg

Edited by sashjag

THERES 3 IN LANCASTER EARACHE AND THATS NOT INCLUDING THE 2 WEDDING CARS!

And minis are not as plentiful as you think!!!

There are a fair few minis up here. And, I have never seen a roadworthy Austin Westminster "in the steel".

The best thing about Hearses i think is.... They are much easier to build

332_Sashchav

hhm easier 2 build no way it takes hours to get a window out whole beacuse there held in with screws and glue, also there is all the wooden stuff in the back to remove and the cage etc cant be bolted through the roof if its a fiber glass roofed heasre and if you onnly race small cars the cage wont be tall enough. but its worth all that work just to see them get wreked lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..