Game not connecting

Joker175

Lo lads.

I am having problems with the game as a whole connecting to any server even jolt.

Only thing i have done is first i tried the 1.80 patch........then reinstalled our normal patch off site.

I have also downloaded lch mod.

I have changed no other settings and as u can see i can get on net but just cant race online again banghead2.gifbanghead2.gifbanghead2.gif

Any ideas????????

Edited by Joker175

Lo lads.

I am having problems with the game as a whole connecting to any server even jolt.

Only thing i have done is first i tried the 1.80 patch........then reinstalled our normal patch off site.

I have also downloaded lch mod.

I have changed no other settings and as u can see i can get on net but just cant race online again banghead2.gif  banghead2.gif  banghead2.gif

Any ideas????????

5873[/snapback]

check whether your firewall has blocked anything perhaps? i've never had a problem running 1.80 patch (sorry m8)

Tried all i can think of now and still no luck just keeps saying host did not reply after awhile................OH DEAR

looks like me off track again banghead2.gif

5913[/snapback]

If you run a firewall make sure permit Heat.bin if this is blocked you won't beable to connect to any server.

Just thought i would let you know case you didn't already shrug.gif

Munster.

If you run a firewall make sure permit Heat.bin if this is blocked you won't beable to connect to any server.

Just thought i would let you know case you didn't already shrug.gif

Munster.

5954[/snapback]

I agree- the easiest way to check is to temporarily disable your firewall and see if it works (don't worry, it's very unlikely anybody's going to smuggle WMDs onto your computer in the meantime).

If that works, then follow the instructions for whatever firewall app you run, or check the ports you've got open if you have a fancy router thingamajig.

Do AOL still insist that you use their bloatware, or can you just get a login name, password, and set up your own connection in windows?

It sounds like there was an AOL update that broke something, or didn't install properly and that's what's killed your online gaming.

I have just reinstalled aol..........................problems continue.

Starting to get me down now lads.

If things dont get any better soon i am callin it a day just doin me head in after such a long layoff before.

I have given it another week deadline after which i guess thats it for me.

I just cant understand how i can do everything but connect to servers.

Cheers for trying to help lads

uh oh m8 doesnt sound good.....

have you tried re-installing nascar heat? just in case the 1.80 patch divvied the game up somehow?

Also, did you try a system restore to before the date of the problem? sometimes works for me with spurious Windows errors.

I know a problem like this can be really banghead2.gif m8 but dont lose heart. Have you got any other games that play online (World of Outlaws etc)? are they able to connect to servers?

best wishes m8 ....... Wrighty

[sYSTEMGOTO]

TotalDiskDrives=TotalDiskDrives=4

DiskDrive0=DiskDrive0=Floppy Drive A:

DiskDrive1=DiskDrive1=HardDiskDrive C: FreeSpace: 60261 MB , TotalSpace: 76316 MB

DiskDrive2=DiskDrive2=CD-ROM Drive D:

DiskDrive3=DiskDrive3=CD-ROM Drive E:

Processor=Processor=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9

PageFileUsage=PageFileUsage= 89% free

Memory=Memory=511 MB total ( 31% load)

OS=OS=Windows XP (Build 2600) Service Pack 1

Video=Video=1024 x 768 , High Color (16 bit)

Browser=Browser=Microsoft IE Build 6.0.2800.1106

Multimedia=Multimedia=CD-ROM , Sound

[NETWORK]

CPUMake=CPUMake=Intel P4

CPUSpeed=CPUSpeed=2695

USB=USB=Detected

NIC=NIC=Detected

Plugin1=Plugin1=Name:Viewpoint, Version:3, 2, 2, 26

Plugin2=Plugin2=Name:QuickTime, Version:6.5

Plugin3=Plugin3=Name:Direct Draw, Version:5.3.0000001.0904 built by: private/Lab06_dev(DXBLD00)

Plugin4=Plugin4=Name:Amp Player, Version:10.00.00.3646

Plugin5=Plugin5=Name:Windows Media Player, Version:10.00.00.3646

Plugin6=Plugin6=Name:Shockwave Flash, Version:7,0,19,0

Plugin7=Plugin7=Name:Real Player , Version:6.0.12.1056

Adapter1=Adapter1=Name: WAN (PPP/SLIP) Interface, IPAddress: 172.203.160.199, SubnetMask: 255.255.255.255, DefaultGateway: 172.203.160.199

Adapter2=Adapter2=Name: 3Com 3C910 Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller (3CSOHO100B-TX Compatible), IPAddress: 169.254.183.102, SubnetMask: 255.255.0.0, DefaultGateway:

[COM3]

CommPortName=CommPortName=COM3

ModemName=ModemName=Conexant SoftK56 Modem(M)

Interrupt=

Address=2400

MaxBaud=MaxBaud=The port is busy, can not detect Maximum speed.

[sTATUS]

NumSessions=NumSessions=4, 5, 4

NumAbnExits=NumAbnExits=40.0%, 0.0%, 0.0%

InstallDate=InstallDate=02/09/05

AppSerialNum=AppSerialNum=31722647

OrigVersion=OrigVersion=4156.921a

SessionSpeed=SessionSpeed=273610 bps

Version=Version=AOL 16.4156.5001 gb (a)

AppFolder=AppFolder=C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0

DataFolder=DataFolder=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0

Memory=Memory=511 MB total ( 31% load)

PageFileUsage=PageFileUsage= 100% free

FreeDiskSpace=FreeDiskSpace= 60261 MB

Video=Video=1024 x 768 , High Color (16 bit)

[update]

script1=script1=14:24:15 02/09/05 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\TOD\3427.phx

success1=success1=1

[ERRORLOG]

Error1=Error1=15:46:03 02/11/05 FP Sync: ConfigErr: HTTP/1.0 502 !<Via_AOL_TurboWeb_Cache> Connection timed out

Error2=Error2=14:23:25 02/09/05 2 items extracted from car114.zip

Error3=Error3=14:22:39 02/09/05 FP Sync: ConfigErr: HTTP/1.0 502 !<Via_AOL_TurboWeb_Cache> Connection timed out

[CACHE]

CurCache=CurCache=57762 KB

MaxCache=MaxCache=1250558 KB

TopSpeedCache=TopSpeedCache=256 MB

[CONNECTIVITY SUMMARY]

Device1=Device1=Other Dial-up ISP or LAN

Device2=Device2=AOL Broadband Connection

Device3=Device3=Conexant SoftK56 Modem(M) on COM3, ModemSetupString: AT&F&C1&D2S95=1, PPPSetupString: , AlwaysReconnect:

TotalLocations=TotalLocations=1

Location1=Location1=TotalConnections: 1, Name: home, Tries: 1,Current Location

Connection1 at Location1=Connection1 at Location1=Name: DSL connection, Tries: 2, Device: AOL Broadband Connection

Baffles me but can any of u wizzes find anything wrong in this lot?

HMMMMMMMMMm

Now this may seem strange lads but.....................i checked me firewall and turned it off.................still no joy.............went through the motions of re-installin everything......................got fed up....................went through it all again today..............and.......................success..............I AM BACK ON TRACK appl.gifappl.gifappl.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..