O/T Grand National - Aintree

Mav

Anybody got any Tips for an each way bet ???

£5 bet ew is my maximum :o , so what do you think would get me my best return ????

:thumbup:

Guest Trash

Here's my tip: Stick the tenner in your pocket and don't make a bet on the Grand National.

Can never understand this country sometimes! It is said that half of the adult population place a bid on this one horse race each year...

...that's the one horse race which has 40 starters, over a 4 mile course, with the biggest fences in the country.

Why don't that half of the population bet on a normal race instead...the odds are that much smaller!!

It's also a little bit sad that one of the most popular bets this year is on how many horses will die in the event today.

I'm normally there but circumstances have meant i've had to miss it this year, which is a shame as the atmospehere is fantastic.

I won with Hedgehunter last year and i'll be sticking with him again this year especially after his fine Gold Cup performance at Cheltenham. What a feeling standing at the Elbow and the only horse in sight coming up the home straight is the one you have your money on. :thumbup:

im gonna go for a dump

prydie

what odds does mav get on that one then pry? :rofl:

Pretty crap ones I should expect !!!! :rofl:

My daughter's name is Leigh, so I have put a couple of quid on that horse (thanks Aub), but I have gone for numbersixblahblah, as my favourite number is six, (hence why Simon is number 6!!)

We shall see - enjoy the race :thumbup:

I won with Hedgehunter last year and i'll be sticking with him again this year especially after his fine Gold Cup performance at Cheltenham.

Ran another great race the fella and only the weight penalty cost him the win. :king:

Backed him E/W so got my money back :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..