World cup

Pedz 212

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao. Cya there chewmeister lol. As usual, look for the polbeth tammy lol.

cheers

sparky

:blink:

I'll take my shovel cos if you're coming one way and Martdaftie is coming the other then the only way out is downwards..... :rofl:

YOU can tell Kelly that one m8..... :blink: but be prepared for a slap :rolleyes:

lol :rofl:

She was sittin a few rows in front of me and never said anything :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What happened to ur straighjacket :rofl::rofl:

Did u escape from the home :thumbup::thumbup:

Martin

The DD was a bit dissapointing though!!!!

More drivers could o made effort to come out for it :shrug::shrug:

Martin

Interesting you saying this , as I was talking to a lad who is a seasoned veteran as such when it comes to going to banger meets all around the country, and he actually said summit to the contrary as he said he was "pleasently surprised" to see as many cars out on track for the DD (12 in total) as he'd said the meets he'd been to this year in particular had manage to muster as many cars!! :shrug:

Meeting was a bit of a damp squib last night, the rain kinda ruined it. Annoying to see the rodder brothers victorious once again. Maybe a switch to the world of saloon stock cars would suit their racing better. Roll on F1 Scottish Weekend now.

cheers

sparky

Guest Trash

Annoying to see the rodder brothers victorious once again. Maybe a switch to the world of saloon stock cars would suit their racing better.

you talk some sh.... :banghead2:

He certainly does Cunny, and he also doesn't follow Saloon Stock Cars too much either as 158 Shane Davies did most of a season in one a couple of years ago as well as doing a season in the V8 Stock Cars.

Plus brother 147 Andy raced a 1300cc Saloon Stock Car at Arena for quite a few seasons.

Well done to shane on winning it though top driver, shane did do nearly a season in the saloons i remeber at his yard he was getting ready for a meeting :thumbup:

even though sparky has helped me out in the past but m8 i dont think that was right what u said :thumbs_down:

cheerz tombo

Edited by lewis208

stu shane will got his talbot ssc in the yard i think

gd turn out and some drivers used there cars well imo and some saved there's for another meeting :thumbup:

scots didnt do much but stevo aye say did the best in the last chance,others got wasted but nothing new there as the car prep is not the best :3:

ps i may have L-shape mk2 granny water tank for sale(easy fit :thumbup: )

Good meeting i thought :).

Overall i thought it was a good with nice mixture tin, smart cars, vistors and action.

Ok so it wasn't best ever but never going be as good as years before meeting, every year but well worth 1200 ( near enough ) mile round trip

Psycho Mk1 Granada :thumbup: , roll on sheffield as i get to see it again, i'm guessing.

Nice putting few more names to faces plus seeing usual lot.

I enjoyed the weekend overall. Thought Cowdie was very good with tin and plenty of action, just most of it down the other end doh!

Nice to meet Dippy, Mek, Cunny, Splodge (obviuosly!) again and also Cap, Albertz, Pedz for the first time.

As for Mr Davies being a rodder............ :coffee:

Cheers, Marc

PS. Alex, Psycho's Mk 1 is going Sheffield ;)

Oh and Chewy, dear old Chewy...who we thought was trying to loose us on the way to the Pizza shop!

Cheers for the place to sleep much appreciated, and I had nothing to do with Alex's wallet! :rofl:

No probs lads.

Who went on top and why has Scooby Doo got a strange smile on his face now??? :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..