Re-installing rFactor

I'm hoping this is something simple that someone can point me to.

My laptop- with rfactor on it, recently died. And I now need to re-install the game/mod/skins onto my PC.

The bit I am struggling with is getting a new license code. Is there some way I can recover my old license from imagespace inc. to open up the game, or do I have to pay for the game again?

Im sure someone must have come accross this before, but any help is appreciated!

Cheers

Ben

You should be able to use the same activation code up to 5 times before you have to request further activations from rFactor. They recently allowed me to re-use mine after 5 previous uses.

When you run the game it should ask you in the bottom corner if you already have an activation code, click that and follow the on screen instructions.

If you have lost it then you can request it to be e-mailed to you. Its a swift service so you should be back racing in no time!!

Hi Mav, thanks for your quick reply!

I have also recently changed jobs and no longer have access to the email account I bought the liscence with :839:

I have emailed the rFactor support people telling them what's happened, hopefully they can get me back online soon!

Sorted it, the people at rfactor are very helpful and just emailed me a new license code to my new email address.

Hi,

Now that you have rFactor reinstalled and activated, do a search on your pc for the Trymedia folder - this contains the licence file - back that up away from your pc (email or whatever) and the next time you need to reinstall rfactor you can just copy your Trymedia folder back in to that location after installation, saves the hassle of using up reactivations :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..