Spongebob decals

erik

Eric, i think you were wrong, 9 downloads so far!

Evidently there are other stock car fans who like Spongebob. I never thought that would be the case.

I did a few themed cars when I first started skin painting, I think I may do more when I get a chance as my skinpainting has improved quite a bit since then.

allright ppl, what do ya think of my 'Looney Tunes' theme. I was really bored when i was readin this topic and thought, might aswell make a themed skin myself!! :rofl:

many thanks,

n1tr089 :)

[attachmentid=6154]

post-996-1147037293.jpg

nice to see differnt skins what that pic in your dp from n1tr089

it is a pic from rc banger racing, i found them HERE

[attachmentid=6158]

[attachmentid=6159]

[attachmentid=6160]

[attachmentid=6161]

post-996-1147042317.jpg

post-996-1147042338.jpg

post-996-1147042364.jpg

post-996-1147042389.jpg

Edited by n1tr089

sorry i meant in your signature the top job car sorry to hijack the thread lol

ohh... :rofl: its a pic from a game called STREET LEGAL. it lets you paint your car in the game but it is a bit crappy. say i painted letters TOP JOB on one side, sometimes bits of the letters will print on different places on the other side. and the you gotta start all agen!!!!LOL

[attachmentid=6165]

post-996-1147072911.jpg

say for example i wanted to install my own skins onto my game, how would i do it, and what do i need to doo to my carxxx.tga files. some ppl say i gotta use MKTEX to get them into . tex format but that doesnt work, uless some one is willing to explain it to me in very deep detail so i know what im doing. im a bit thick sumtimes :banghead2::rofl:

many thanks,

n1tr089 :)

When you save your file as a TGA make sure that the file is uncompressed in the options before clicking save other wise the MKTEX converter wont recognise it. I`ve had this problem in the past. Hope this helps

When you save your file as a TGA make sure that the file is uncompressed in the options before clicking save other wise the MKTEX converter wont recognise it. I`ve had this problem in the past. Hope this helps

erm, nah it is uncompressed, and now ive deleted MKTEX :banghead2: cud u send it to me please??

that RC Banger racing looks propper good fun :thumbup:

i assume it is but i never actually done it myself, the good thing bout them is they use aluminium shells so they dent and stuff like a real banger!! :5:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..