Gallery pictures

It says I have not got permisssion to create a gallery or pictures.

Am I doing something wrong or do you need to be 'granted access'??!

All you need to do is click on 'My Controls' at the top of the page, then click on 'My Albums' and create one by filling in all the details. Once created you can upload your pictures.

i can't find the "MY Albams" button, i can find the "your albalm" button, but when i clikc on it it says;

"Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel."

:banghead2::blink:

i can't find the "MY Albams" button, i can find the "your albalm" button, but when i clikc on it it says;

"Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel."

ooops... Sorry. Changed a setting, can you try again please.

ooops... Sorry. Changed a setting, can you try again please.

Thanks Kevin :thumbup:

Now i just need to get some piccies together :thumbup:

When I try to upload pictures it says "The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator". There is also an error log type thing at the top of the page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..