erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi rikard

im painting the cecil rolls skin can you give me some pics i dont got them form the hood

:2:

I didn't take them myself, i got them from Banger Photos.com, heres a link to the gallery i used..... http://www.bangerphotos.com/BangerPhotosGallery.php?id=1176

This is the picture i got the bonnet from and my render was based on..

[attachmentid=11002]

i got a sqaure on pic of it too,dunno if its any use to any one

post-451-1163070231_thumb.jpg

Not bad erik. Is it suppose to be at your track seing as you have tyre's as the wall :rofl:

Thanks, although I don't own a track. I thought I'd use the tyres to make it a bit like Crimond, but its not supposed to be an exact copy of it.

Edited by erik

Lets start this off then.

1.Wheres any detail in ANY of your signs :blink: . So just looks plain wrong :banghead2:

2.Have you eva saw a banger thats anywhere near the shine like yours.Even the headlight holes shine :blink: So just looks plain wrong :banghead2:

3.Whats that blob like thingy on the door :blink: .Looks like its been painted on by felt tip pens(knowing your mentality dos'nt surprise me) So just looks plain wrong :banghead2:

:3: Chill out m8

I thought the wheels were wrong aswell, the rims look too big for the tyre your using, no need to ''start this off''

His reply was fair, said the skin looked good, I agree the skin is good but the wheels don't look as they should.

:shrug:

:3: Chill out m8

I thought the wheels were wrong aswell, the rims look too big for the tyre your using, no need to ''start this off''

His reply was fair, said the skin looked good, I agree the skin is good but the wheels don't look as they should.

:shrug:

I am chilled. And never questioned his remark regarding "The Wheels" I was simply giving him my feedback on his :coffee:

Not a bad try Calum. Few Problems ( dont take them harshly there just feedback )

1)The scene Is a bit messed

2)The lighting is a bit on the bright side

3)The reflection is turned up way to much well so it looks to me

Like i said please Dont Take these Seriously Its only feedback. If you need help Look at my profile and add me to your msn ill be more than pleased to help :thumbup:

Oh and one more thing if you car was to get run in the crowed ( maybe a spelling mistake ) would surely have a scary veiw of things :rofl:

Edited by Dazza_2005

I can see both point of guns and sparky, sparkys point is just htey look a bit weird (Maybe because the picture you got the rims from wasnt square on) but the skin and the render its self looks the top.

And for sparky the render is nice i see bgb point bout the shine but i wish i could use a floor like that :thumbs_up:

so there is problems in both renders so :blink:

only my opinion dont take it in a bad way both :thumbup: