Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW m8 that is stunning thanks a lot but considering i sent u the poics at about 11 last nite u must have cracked on lol

as i say bud thanks very much

(ps wheres me gold stripes lmao)

thanks very much :king:

aub

:surprise: brilliant renders and skins guns your stuff just gets better everytime I look :appl:

like the way the signs are done like white at start then more along they become purple . how u do that sorry for being a nosey bugger :rofl:

along side pod I forgot to say

Edited by walker

like the way the signs are done like white at start then more along they become purple . how u do that sorry for being a nosey bugger :rofl:

along side pod I forgot to say

It's called a gradient. If you're using Photoshop (3.0 here!) then go to the very top menu>Layer>New Fill Layer>Gradient. You may then have to click the box saying, "Group with previous layer", or of course you may not! :o Then from there it's pretty simple, you click on the line filled with colour(s) and make your gradient. Hope this helps.

Martin

cheers for that marty really appreciated :thumbup:

My Mk3 Cedric wasn't running great...

[attachmentid=16940]

I thought I'd kill it off in style (once it got a bit darker, hopefully no-one saw me)....

[attachmentid=16942]

post-718-1183058254.jpg

post-718-1183058385.jpg

Edited by erik

proper need :o

well done

proper need :o

meant neat :blink::rofl: