Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh well here goes, my latest....cant get any of the wheels to go correct on the trailer, maybe theres one i dont have....

Any comments would be cool....

Plus quailty drops after i have saved it.... even through max, step by step would be good to save it better and keep quality....

Vivadave169.... :2:

post-708-1152723115_thumb.jpg

Edited by vivadave

Just a quick one... and my first, critisism and advice welcomed :thumbup:

[attachmentid=7537]

Your slacking mate, the back wheels should be up off the ground, and the roof pillars should be up against the cage :rolleyes: Havent you learnt anything from your dad? :scared15::rofl:

yet another one on nicks excellent hiab this 1s for tnbs polo memorial!!!

cheers

erm 1 thing y hang it over the back if the hiab is bigger nouf to fit the car on lol :blink:

Opps the pic aint there lol

the pic is on page 8 half way down

Edited by gazmo

Oh well here goes, my latest....cant get any of the wheels to go correct on the trailer, maybe theres one i dont have....

Any comments would be cool....

Plus quailty drops after i have saved it.... even through max, step by step would be good to save it better and keep quality....

Vivadave169.... :2:

Looking Good Dave

[attachmentid=7568]

Here are some wheel .tga's that wil fit the wheels on the trailer (including the tiny wheel at the front) if you need help applying the texture to them see the link in my signiture :thumbs_up:

wheel_.tgas.zip

Just a quick one... and my first, critisism and advice welcomed :thumbup:

Your slacking mate, the back wheels should be up off the ground, and the roof pillars should be up against the cage :rolleyes: Havent you learnt anything from your dad? :scared15::rofl:

:rofl: yes i have learnt alot from my dad actually......

whatever he does do the opposite lol!

Edited by nemesis