Get Well Soon Mate

lewis208

I saw it, was a rather nasty crash :31:

He managed to get out, but then laid down waiting for the ambulance guys :( (who did a good job) but after a while he managed to get up and step into the ambulance :ambulance: while the guy he hit had to be taken in on a stretcher :3:

Lets hope they are both gonna be ok, and make a speedy recoverys

On a slightly lighter note i believe he came 3rd in his first heat, and it was a fine race to watch :eclipsee_bronze_cup:

Hope it was nothing to serious my friend, hope to see you back out on track soon m8 :thumbs_up:

Just goes to prove, Scott you should stick to rodding and try to avoid crashing! :rofl:

Seriously though, I hope your back to as normal as you can possibly get, as soon as possible. :thumbs_up:

Cheers mate, and a swift recovery to you!

Get well soon

Just spoke to him he is ok with concusion and brusied ribs and kidneys but other than that he is ok.

the other bloke only bruised his colar bone so all is ok.

Glad you all ok Knobby, :thumbup:

Cheers

Lakey

Thanks guys abit sore, slight concussion and rib pains

the other lad left hospital with no broken bones just a sore shoulder, he had his belts off when it happened so his very lucky

Can only remember a glimpse of "Dan Klyn Signs" and I dont know what happened or how it happened,so god knows!

cars fecked yet again but thats racing!

:2:

Edited by Knobby

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..