SSC Heat Real life skin.

Guest Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

Here's a skin I done for real life Scottish Saloon racer Michael Bethune 83.

I've put it on here incase anyone wants it for the offline game. :thumbs_up:

table Driver

number 83

name Michel Bethune

chassis saphire

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

post-60-1149796684.jpg

post-60-1149796700.jpg

car83.zip

post-60-1149796846.jpg

Edited by Scrapman53

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the next item on the agenda the NHR offline ral skins done how about we get the saloon game done?

i'll do one if you decide we should go ahead with it.

well i would happily do it if i got help making the mod and skin pack about all i can do now is paint and convert skins so i would like to dois so i see what sort of respose we get first! then we can have a bash :unsure::thumbup:

cheers Andy

I have started doing RL skins of Crimond SSCs. I have done the 30 car (as posted earlier), the 17 car (on Cortina chassis, dunno what it really is) and the 45 car.

well i would be more than happy i might need to borrow someone like wrigghty or anyone that has a clu on what to and i think it wou;d be an excellant addition either to the SSC Heat or revamp it completelyy like was done for rods? :shrug:

well i would be more than happy i might need to borrow someone like wrigghty or anyone that has a clu on what to and i think it wou;d be an excellant addition either to the SSC Heat or revamp it completelyy like was done for rods? :shrug:

I was just going to do Crimond RL skins, I didn't intend to make them part of "SSC Heat", but you can use them if you wish, by all means.

Here is a picture of my latest creation, the 37 car of Nicky Bonner.

IPB Image

IPB Image

And some of the pack (please ignore the orange cortina);

IPB Image

so will we get something sorted?

Add me on MSN and we can discuss it. Although I don't understand what exactly it is you want to do. I can only do skins with relatively little details (not too much fancy signwriting) on them. If you need any of my skins just say and I will upload them.

Here is a picture of my latest creation, the 37 car of Nicky Bonner.

How about attempting Ally strachans car 501 :D

They look good and real life ssc sounds a good idea.

Martin :thumbup:

I shall take a few photos of the Saloonstox on sunday at crimond if i arent working.

and i will post a few pics up of Saloonstox. If any1 wants to attempt them.

Martin :thumbup:

Could someone do 501 Ally Strachan? I'm sure there are a few of his fans on here, but I would like to see his car done so I can fence it :thumbup:

right, I shall be up at crimond on sunday so I shall take a few of ally strachans car with a view to maybe paint his car, I believe that for this we should keep a close eye on quality so we can rival the superb mods like brisca heat and national heat. I wouldn't mind having go at doing a set of menu screens?

cheers

sparky

right, I shall be up at crimond on sunday so I shall take a few of ally strachans car with a view to maybe paint his car, I believe that for this we should keep a close eye on quality so we can rival the superb mods like brisca heat and national heat. I wouldn't mind having go at doing a set of menu screens?

cheers

sparky

il get a few 2 hopefully i already have a few but not fromall around the car.

And maybe a few of that classic cars that will be there for the banger making people. :D

Edited by martwisely

cheers

sparky

il get a few 2 hopefully i already have a few but not fromall around the car.

And maybe a few of that classic cars that will be there for the banger making people. :D

Yeah online is the only place classics should be raced.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..