shes ready for mildo just about

dangerous damo

Good Luck Damo mate, hope you cause some damage out there!

(Be sure to upload a few pics of it after the meeting at Mildo as it is to far for me to go really to watch, (3hours 7min, 185 miles, £30.51 petrol according to autoroute!) otherwise i would.

:thumbs_up:

Good luck fella,

I'm coing up to see how near someone can get that bootlid on your Ears :thumbup:

Good luck now you raced a RWD proper car you wont want any of them FWD poo things again.

All the best with it mate,

Lakey

stayed up till 11pm last night. finally got it to turn over this morning. spent five hours today tryin to wire up ignition box correctly without success hence missed my tow to mildo. gettin a points dizzy 4 it so itll wire sooooooo much easier lol. cheers, damo.

Hi m8

I could find out or could pass on a contact that would know how wire it up using the electronic ign, let me know if you want to still wire it up this way and i'll help. :thumbs_up: Will be worth a try, save spending out on another dizzy etc.

cheers muns and courty any info on how to wire the leccy ignition box up would be most appreciated. ill try owt to get it goin supposed to be takin it mildo for national bangers next weekend i think. cheers, damo. :2:

cheers muns and courty any info on how to wire the leccy ignition box up would be most appreciated. ill try owt to get it goin supposed to be takin it mildo for national bangers next weekend i think. cheers, damo. :2:

I can help but it'll be through another person, if maybe Courty could help you direct it'll probally be easier that way, if you still have troubles let me know through PM and i'll help out, let me know either way :thumbs_up:

Sort of thing that once you know how......

Good luck m8

Munster.

Ps. take it to the track and ask another driver, im sure there will be loads of drivers that would know, and I would think it'll only take 1/2 hour to wire up once you know how.

:thumbs_up:

pinto or v6 it pinto has it got a ecu about 4" sqaure silver box?

This 4" approx square silver box, can run ford V6's and pinto lumps with the correct dizzy, the magic box as we call em is more reliabe than the other electronic ignitions pintos normally use.

• 4 weeks later...

wasnt happy with the paintjob so ive had it redone and signwritten by ross cooper. it will DEFINATELY go to the arena world final meeting as i now have a dizzy.

[attachmentid=8410]

[attachmentid=8411]

[attachmentid=8412]

[attachmentid=8413]

[attachmentid=8414]

post-765-1155655585_thumb.jpg

post-765-1155655620_thumb.jpg

post-765-1155655658_thumb.jpg

post-765-1155655693_thumb.jpg

post-765-1155655728_thumb.jpg

That looks super duper! real nice! :appl:

How much did it cost to have it sign writen?

also are you gonna leave the tow bar on? didn't think that was allowed? :shrug:

Top Stuff!

Cya at Arena!

(ps, when is the Arena World Final?)

:2:

www.arena-essex.co.uk

this is from the site

Sunday, 17 September

The 36th O.R.C. National Bangers World Championship Finals plus 1300 Stock Cars Supreme Championship

i dont think they will let you run with the towbar at arena but the exaust is still the same size as a standard one if you chop it just behind the box, if you get jacked up it will not stop it from letting it out its stuff other wise it would crunch up and block the fumes through the exaust.

sorry if you already knew any of that.

Edited by Tombo209

www.arena-essex.co.uk

this is from the site

Sunday, 17 September

The 36th O.R.C. National Bangers World Championship Finals plus 1300 Stock Cars Supreme Championship

i dont think they will let you run with the towbar at arena but the exaust is still the same size as a standard one if you chop it just behind the box, if you get jacked up it will not stop it from letting it out its stuff other wise it would crunch up and block the fumes through the exaust.

sorry if you already knew any of that.

lol got the tank, exhaust and tow bar to cut off. diff to bolt up and the harness to put in. i got some tyre black stuff as well. cheers, damo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..