Can't view images or attached files

Jaws135 can't view images or attached files.

Does anyone know why this is. He says he is looged in so i can't think of any other reason?

There is no Jaws135 registered on this forum, however there is a Jaws registered, I'm assuming this is who you are talking about. This account has not been used since 20th April 2006 so I'm not sure he has even logged in. If he does log in then he is capable of viewing images and attaching files.

Yes it is Jaws kev, he is a bit shy as he doesn't fully understand how the game works, so he does not tend to post, but still likes to download real life skins. He says he is logged in, it must memorise his username, and keep him logged in.

Any ideas why he can't see attached files and images?

He can't be logged in. If he was logged in then his 'Last Activity' date shown here would show today's date. He does need to log in to view attachments.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..