erik

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok isit me or has ur mini snapped?

i see were your coming from tilly it looks a bit snapped but also the bonnet doesnt fit the car ;)

I think part of it has rotted away, causing that to happen.

lmao well ur braver than me erik

How so?

And Marcy, its not Haggis in the passenger's footwell, its chips.

Edited by erik

well i wouldnt fancy a crash in a car built like that

Whats wrong with it? Well, apart from the welding on the cage. It was done by my local garage, but the first time the car was scrutineered, the scrutineer asked my dad (thinking he did it) "Have you just started welding?" :lol:

Whats wrong with it? Well, apart from the welding on the cage. It was done by my local garage, but the first time the car was scrutineered, the scrutineer asked my dad (thinking he did it) "Have you just started welding?" :lol:

Crappy weldings no laughing matter, its all that iron work thats supposed to protect you!

If its as bad as that, I would go back to the garage and demand my money back, or put a hammer to their welder, so no-one else gets sub-standard bird shat welding.

Edited by mcrew

Crappy weldings no laughing matter, its all that iron work thats supposed to protect you!

If its as bad as that, I would go back to the garage and demand my money back, or put a hammer to their welder, so no-one else gets sub-standard bird shat welding.

Yeah but the cage was welded by somebody else, presumably a previous owner, and the local garage welded an extra bar into the cage. They did the welding for a comparitively cheap price, so its not like I didn't get what I paid for. But I now get a marine engineering firm to do my welding. They are a bit more expensive but the quality of their welding is that much better.

were abouts do u race take it its noncontact lool

Hes only been out twice so he hasnt really raced.

His sisters gettin car after him so shel get the better use of it i would say. Eriks just "the dummy" hes crash testin it :rofl:

jk btw

Martin :thumbup:

erik bvest thing buy a brand new car then you will win sumin and you will be safe

We're not all made of money! :3:

You're right there Marcy.

And tombo, I will be 16 in September, so I don't have an excuse to buy a brand new car.

erik bvest thing buy a brand new car then you will win sumin and you will be safe

We're not all made of money! :3:

were not but wouldnt you want to see your son/daughter safe and doing well rather than 2 mph inside lane getting hit by everything?

I was thinking of Doing 1400cc Stock Rods in a Mini Stox and just put an induction kit in the engine, and an air filter, wouldnt want to be going slow now would i.

Do you think that is a good idea?

Sash

His sisters gettin car after him so shel get the better use of it i would say. Eriks just "the dummy" hes crash testin it :rofl:

jk btw

:rofl: Erik the crash test dummy!

At least you know what to paint down the side of any future cars you race! :scared15::rofl:

jk btw

:rofl: Erik the crash test dummy!

At least you know what to paint down the side of any future cars you race! :scared15::rofl:

I could paint "Earache" and then Chewy will think "Oh God, he's back".

Buy a Mini Stox car and do the engine up a bit and race it in Stock Rods, or as you lot know it Street Stox,.

Dats what i am on about, but we all know that i am far to lanky to fit in a mini,,

Sash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..