Earache Fabrication

erik

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sash, stock rods are a national formula, to be talking about racing a ministock with a better engine in the formula you mustn't have a clue. This may sound like the pot calling the kettle black but concentrate on getting out there first before you start thinking of racing everything.

cheers

sparky

www.spedeworth.net

on there they have a list of all formula`s and basic`s about them have a read:)

There must be a better promotion than Spedeworth.

• 2 weeks later...

IPB Image

Here is my latest attempt at modelling, a van, loosley based on a "Convoy" (Sherpa-looking thing), obviously, it needs a bit of work. I've had difficulty getting it into the game, but I thought I'd do a render of it. I did the "faces" in Z Modeler then everything else in Max.

nice attempt Eric, as you know its very hard, but that definatly resembles a van :thumbs_up:

All you need now is to slap a Royal Mail logo on the side and its done :rofl:

I look forward to seeing more from you :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words Rikard, but it isn't "mapped" yet. And I doubt it will ever see the game. But I will continue with it :thumbup:

Gonna have a go at making a rollcage for it tomorrow.

Edited by erik

is that the speacial bus that takes u to school in the morning? :scared15:

Nah, I live next to the school, so I'd get to the school sooner than I get to the bus.

i know this is going a bit far back but when i first saw your ministock eric i thought, what the hell has happened to the front, then i jus thought, maybe his bonnet isnt on properly. :blink: And for the paintjob numbers, if u wud like to hand paint them can't u at least use stencils!

Edited by COURTY 334

i know this is going a bit far back but when i first saw your ministock eric i thought, what the hell has happened to the front, then i jus thought, maybe his bonnet isnt on properly. :blink: And for the paintjob numbers, if u wud like to hand paint them can't u at least use stencils!

I would have used stencils but the ones I had were too small. Something has rotted away and caused the poor fit of the bonnet.

Anyway, I have improved the internal faces of the van through some, lets say, unconventional methods. I also made a bulkhead between the cab and the back.

IPB Image

Oh dear, it seems the postie had a blonde moment.......

IPB Image

And a render of it on Nick M's Hiab....

IPB Image

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..