tilly

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The F1s look great :thumbup:

Also, I know its not relevant, but can anyone tell me where to get the templates for the sprint car mod?

Hey dude here is the template for the sprintcars. this template paints both the winged cars and the Non winged

http://files.filefront.com/SprintCar_templ...;/fileinfo.html

Thanks painkiller :thumbup:

That was quick.

Aussie V8, ORR, F1 Brisca, F1 2005, SCE .97, COT, Banger, Go-kart, Rallycross, F1 79 beta, Protoracer, H6, 600 Racing Legends, VW Funcup, PCC 05, Legend Cars by Lo, Lawnmower, Sprint cars, Mclaren f1 challenge, v8 buggy, Megane Trophy 2005, Zonda, BMW M3 Cup, Chraftsman Truck Series, and soon to add to my list School Bus Fig 8

thats all...

I've also got the Legend Cars mod (the one with the Cobra and GTO), knew I'd missed one out.

Well you both havent listed one of the best mods out there on the net. The Seat Leon mod is blinding!!!! Just remember its FWD!!!!! Bit of a slide boot the power!!!!!!!

MC

Lost in translation :) You can filter up top, how many people are in each server, that will put all the servers with people in them, up top/ or bottom. Then go from there. Just have to have the mod they are running. We at NSRS http://nsrs.jawcentra.com are working on a Aussie V8 series. Details should be out this weekend. Everyone is welcome to run... need more info just pm or shoot me an email. Im sure when LPC mod team gets a fwe things done, another RF series will pop up at NSRS....

That what you want?!?!? :shrug:

Also... Hi Sam... now get to work...

Edited by freew67

Lost in translation :) You can filter up top, how many people are in each server, that will put all the servers with people in them, up top/ or bottom. Then go from there. Just have to have the mod they are running. We at NSRS http://nsrs.jawcentra.com are working on a Aussie V8 series. Details should be out this weekend. Everyone is welcome to run... need more info just pm or shoot me an email. Im sure when LPC mod team gets a fwe things done, another RF series will pop up at NSRS....

That what you want?!?!? :shrug:

Also... Hi Sam... now get to work...

Yep, cheers mate.

Tryed to join online servers before but it kicked you from them for being in the wrong car etc.

yep, cheers mate.

Tryed to join online servers before but it kicked you from them for being in the wrong car etc.

Here lies a little problem with RF right now. A lot of people are in such a big rush to put out something they dont beta test it to work all the bugs out. Not all bugs can be worked out, but at leasts a good college try would find some simple stuff. Hence why we have V1 next week v1.1, next day v1.2, 3 hours later, v2.0...etc... So you have to have the right track, and car to run that server. RFcentral is a good place and RSC for just about all tracks and mods. Thats why you got kicked, just didnt have the right version.

Guest Scrapman53

Yep. Me and Pedz downloaded the Seat Leons last week and had a blast online with them, then the next night we couldn't stay in a server. We found out pretty quick though that the 1.1 update was out, lol, and everything was hunkydory.

PS. If anyone downloads the free trial and thinks the cars are crap and it puts them off. Don't worry, I thought the same when I bought the game until I realised that you can upgrade the cars that come with it, and they go a lot better!

That doesn't matter now though once I started downloading the mods as most of the ones I've got are awesome!

i downloaded it a few weeks ago the game looks superb but for someone that only uses a keyboard the game play was a no go so it got deleted lol. ive tried wheels before on other games but have never been able to get on with them if ukdirt ever switch over ill maybe have to try a playstaion pad as there the only ones ive ever been able to use to but never on a pc yet

Edited by travel365

Guest Scrapman53

I always said when I had a PS1 that a wheel isn't as good as a pad, but once I bought a decent quality one for the PC and spent time setting it up, it was like driving a real car within a couple of hours practice.

I race Heat with the near chase view, but can't drive RFactor worth a toss with it, lol. I'm on bonnet view in RFactor.

Hope that helps some people as well. :thumbup::thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..